McInnis Hall

6,127 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rrtodds
red64fairlane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If ya'll don't know already im a fish from McInnis, trying realy hard to get bonfrie lines going again an make McInnis hall the redass mad men it used to be. So if you lived or live in McInnis hall lets get some post going. I would love to see some old army pictures an talk to some old chiefs or a yellow pot maybe.
MadeinB/CS
I can put you in touch with a former yellow pot. He actually works at A&M. I lived there 1998-1999.
red64fairlane
AG
That would be great we need all the help we can get. Feel free to call me even if its just to bull **** would like to meet all you guys. 832 262 9339
McInnis 03
AG
email me fightenaggie03 at yahoo.com
NoACDamnit
Get it to how it used to be? Why set your goals so low?
McInnis 03
AG
Do I smell some mortal kombat?
McInnis 03
AG
ttt
AB2
AG
I smell FHK owning McInnis' ass in football on Keathley Beach in the fall of '99...
AG
http://tamor.us/members-rigs/albums/album143/bbq_crew_99.jpg
Otto
AG
FHK plays football????

but to stay on topic its good to see other dorms trying to get things back and going.

[This message has been edited by waltonoldman04 (edited 12/1/2005 12:11a).]
AB2
AG
OOH - We're McInnis Hall, Screw with us and we'll take your BBQ pit.

Ever get that flag back?
AB2
AG
waltonoldman04 - who are you (or rather, who are your brothers? Initials will work)
McMadMen01
I know I have some old bonfire pics from '97,'98, and '99 (before tragedy) somewhere.....Let me see if I can find them.

McInnis Hall, damn small, damn proud.
preshy boy
he is a new era boy, he doesn't know of people like lucious and chad and chase, ambulances and cops, probably doesn't even remeber when the beach was a beach and not a parking lot.
Otto
AG
precious are you talking about me when you said i'm a new era boy? cause you're not that much older than i am. not trying to sound offended or anything i'm just asking. But yeah to answer AB's question i was a chief in 04 i'm class of '05. Thats why i'm the old man line. and my brothers are pete, joey and cory.

[This message has been edited by waltonoldman04 (edited 12/1/2005 6:25p).]
preshy boy
yes I was refering to you, I am new era also, not new boy, just refering to the turn of the century
Otto
AG
Yeah i knew you werent referring to me as a new boy, i was just wondering cause i thought you were new era as well. like i said i didnt want to make it seem like there was malice or anything behind my question. and i do remember a couple times my freshman year walking over to keathly beach. but havent been around there much since. but i'm sure it was and is different than before, much like walton is now. if only things could stay the same.
preshy boy
no chit. by far one of the better places on northside for football, groding, etc.
AB2
AG
Nice tangent guys...
commando2004
AG
quote:
but i'm sure it was and is different than before,

That's an understatement.

McInnis 03
AG
FHK football was a joke. We actually broke a guys collar bone the first time we went out. Don't **** with us!
AB2
AG
yet you lost the game...(that was Mike Ebanks' collar bone btw)

[This message has been edited by AB2 (edited 12/2/2005 9:07p).]
McInnis 03
AG
Yes it was. Big Jeff did that
deadRED98
I'm an old yellow/red from McInnis. What's up. Do you have the original pots or do you know where they are?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-Frank Sinatra
red64fairlane
AG
No unfortuntly we dont, looks like we are starting from scratch we realy want to talk to the old guys about this a get some guidence. Its not the same at cut or stack w/o a chief. Any thing you know or can help with would be great.

Send me an email red64fairlane@tamu.edu.

Thanks Andrew
Blanco Ag
AG
McInnis Builds Fightin Texas Aggie Bonfire. Whoop!

Would you believe there were enough letterheads at McInnis in '92 to spell that sh!+ out? (I was the F in... nevermind)

It's amazing what a dorm fridge full of Budweiser can do!
preshy boy
it only took one fridge to get that many letters, y'all are pu$$ies
Blanco Ag
AG
One dorm fridge, plus some Wild Turkey.

Still, those were the days when it was cheap to get good and liquored up.
CadeLBB
quote:
McInnis Hall, damn small, damn proud.

Best hung dorm on campus.

Lived there in '97-'98. Right next to LJ and Keith.
McInnis 03
AG
LJ was Marcus' dad.
Marcus was Matt's dad.
Don't know what ended up happening with Matt.

Don't remeber who Ryans dad was.
Ryan was Wopitos dad.
Wopito gave the pot back.

Don't remeber who Eric's dad was.
Eric was Justins dad.
Justin is no longer with us.

[This message has been edited by McInnis 03 (edited 1/1/2006 10:12a).]
red64fairlane
AG
Thanks for the help with the lines, I was wondering if anyone had a pictire of one of the chiefs pots. I hape pics of the Yellow's hardhatt, but none of the chiefs.
GalvestonAg74
I lived in McInnis for 2 1/2 years, between 1971 and 1973. What great memories. It seems so long ago but again, it seems like just yesterday. Water baloon fights, red ass, quaking, mid night yell practice, sneaking booze and girls into the room.
rrtodds
AG
At the end of my fish year, spring semester '72, we were the first to have to vacate the condemned Milner. I spent the fall semester '72 on the first floor of McInnis and loved it ... didn't like paying the extra $$$ for ac but loved it.

Milner filled up again in fall '72 and vacated again ... and again the same cycle in '73 ... during the high growth 70s. Milner later became the Math Dept.

As for McInnis ... it's gone now along with Crocker and Moore. Their razing made room for the Cadillac ... Hullabaloo ... high end dorm ... that includes its own Starbucks!

Sam 75

Ps. Didn't do Bonfire, but my roomy and friend almost got caught cutting Corps bonfire com wires to guard stations at West and North gates.
Sam75
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.