The pot color thread to end all pot color threads

37,710 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by FaceOff26
Howdy102
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Hullabaloo fish pots don't have the gold brim. It's all black with a single gold stripe front to back. Non-fish pots are gold undercoated with black with the crew symbol on the front.

The solid pots also have a hawk on one side and a "W" for Hullabacrew on the other side.

[This message has been edited by Howdy102 (edited 11/4/2013 12:51p).]
HLNerdHHH17
The master list says that Haas has green pots with gold writing but every picture I have been able to find shows purple pots and purple and white pots. Does any old Haas Hall Honey have an explanation? (I have pictures if that would be helpful.)
Commando18
In 2014, there was a brief Clements resurrection independent of Nerd Crew and we wore forest green hardhats with a royal blue "C" on the front. Nerd Crew didn't want to share their orange.

My fish pot, for example. The solid blue brim was added after dorm/dress log.
HedleyLamar
AG
Commando18 said:

Nerd Crew didn't want to share their orange.

IIRC it's because we're making orange "Honors Housing Community Orange" as opposed to "Lechner Orange" that way as Honors moves dorms we can be fluid and follow.

Also, Sugar and Spoons probably wanted to be distinct, which is a good thing IMHO.
Squints
AG
SQ-16 bonfire pots have the Charlie Brown stripe in yellow on a black pot with electrical tape is class color and Roman numeral of burns left taped to the back. The sq-16 butt pot is maroon instead of black with also a yellow Charlie Brown stripe.
WhoMp93
AG
TOM DOSS
AgBass01
AG
Could've sworn I'd posted these in here before but I guess not.

White BQ pot and A-CO buttpot

Bonfire1994
AG
Here are the Law Hall Crew Chief and Yellow Pots.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10217023445963227&set=ms.c.eJxNyLERwDAMA7GNchSfkeX9F0uXE0qUXEcmyTVWPfXPexv77JGw2NPCNWs6wdw9GNN7RjjzARQkGME~-.bps.a.10217023444563192.1073741849.1379746215&type=3&theater

And this was the Keathley Bonfire Chair Pot back during Rebuild 1994.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10217023445003203&set=ms.c.eJxNyLERwDAMA7GNchSfkeX9F0uXE0qUXEcmyTVWPfXPexv77JGw2NPCNWs6wdw9GNN7RjjzARQkGME~-.bps.a.10217023444563192.1073741849.1379746215&type=3&theater

FaceOff26
I will be listing the crews from southernmost to northern most.
These are how the pots are painted per crew as of 2023

Appelt
(Modular Southside dorms)
White pots with a green axe on left and rights sides with name/year in them. Les Appelt on front in black.
Chiefs is same but reversely colored.
Fish have plastic pot then earn solids.

Krueger
(Commons)
(Blue base coat) Purple with black skunk stripe. Krueger Chaos on the front, Call Girl or Cut Throat with class year on left. Bonfire name on back.
Chief pots are different purple lined designs on white with Budweiser crown on the right & bonfire name on left. Yellow's pot is plastic with metal A&M insignia.
Fish pots are plastic all season and get carvings in them throughout the season with Kruger Chaos on the right side.

Hart
White with red cross on top and names on the back, covered in stickers.
Everyone but blackpots have plastic pots.
Blackpots have black pots with metal insignia like a dead UL would have or white stripe like a current green would have.
Pots are usually worn backwards.

Legett
Navy pots with bonfire names on the front with designs relating to the name. Legget Ladies Ls on top with TATOMP on the right side.
Fish have class year on front also with the Legget Ls on the back.
Chairs have navy lettering on a white pot with a stack of navy bricks on their left. Legal names not bonfire name on front with class year.
Fish have plastics all year.

Lechner
(Lechner, McFadden, Haas)
Orange Pots with black lettering and designs.
Fish pots are green with a rough orange rim and skunk stripe (roughed up by olds when painted).
Fish earn solids which are decorated with designs relating to bonfire name and usually a tribute to the fallen 12.
Chief pots are plastic and have lecher L on front of them.
Different tapes around pot signifies different past leadership.

FHK
Dark green pots with yellow FHK on the front and year on the back.
Everyone has solids, fish pots are a bit roughed up when painted by olds.
Chiefs have yellow, red, and black lettering with legal name and year on right side.

Walton
White pots with blue W on front of the pot and name on the back.
Fish pots are plastic with year on the back.
Doesn't really matter because only walton chiefs can wear pots at load site.
Chiefs have white pots with a yellow skunk stripe and black W on the front and bonfire name on the left.

Schuhmacher
Mid-light green pots with HHH on the front.
Fish have plastic pots with black skunk stripe on it with no HHH maybe a name. Once they earn solids there isn't any real rules on painted them of other and the base is green and HHH on the front.
Chiefs have a black base and green skunk stripe and white HHH on front.

Neeley
(Neeley & Hobby)
Blue pots with a N on the front and bonfire name on the back.
Fish start with plastic pot that have the N and says fish on the back.
Once they get solids girls put wings by the N and boys put a shield around it.
Chiefs have black pots with the N on the front and legal name and year on the back.

OC Hogs
Black pots with white lettering.
Fish can buy solids anytime in the season if they choose.
Most have designs relating to bonfire name with name on the back & OC on the pot but they have freedom with painting it as long as its in white on black. I've only seen one confederate flag on one in my time most have repainted it as the Texas flag. Head crew chief does have the stars and bars design on it but in white like B2 does.

For all crews the yellow pot is just the yellow version of what I described.

And 3,4………. u know the rest. The corp has too many different outfits and styles for me to care.

If you want to see the pots look at https://dion-c.me/ or look up the crew on instagram.
My Insta is @kbashaw706 if you want to contact me.
Thanks and gig'em
Krueger Redass '23

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.