Prayer Request

3,813 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by blazer18
blazer18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if this is the right board to post this on and I never do this but am in the need of some prayers. My dad has stage 4 pancreatic cancer (diagnosed with stage 3 in October '14) and is starting to fade pretty quickly. After months of chemo and radiation (which was hell), we found out it had spread to his liver and lungs in April. My dad has been a great man of strong catholic faith his entire life and it's hard to see him be so miserable and reduced to so little at this time. He is getting blessed by a Merciedarian nun this morning but any and all prayers are appreciated.
barney94
AG
praying for you and him, blazer
spud1910
AG
Praying for your dad.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Prayers sent.
Yell Practice
Praying for Healing of your Dad.
agcrock2005
AG
T&P
blazer18
My father passed away on June 23rd, two weeks after I posted the original request. Thank you all so much for the support, though.
AggieRain
Satine
Prayers
blazer18
I tried not to look up the statistics during my dad's 9 month battle with pancreatic cancer because I knew how bad the numbers would be but, also in an effort to completely put my faith in God. Since his passing, I have done more research and came across a Pancreatic Cancer action network and I started a team in my dads honor. The link is below for anyone who is interested in joining or contributing to a great cause.
Team Jeppy
Thanks again for all the prayers and support.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.