Entire Game of Thrones season 7 plot has apparently leaked.

9,988 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by G Martin 87
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
powerbelly51 said:

I think I have tried to get through A Feast for Crows 3 times and just can't seem to care enough to get through the nonsense.

To each his own I guess.

I'll certainly grant you that was the toughest read...easily.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
powerbelly51 said:

I think I have tried to get through A Feast for Crows 3 times and just can't seem to care enough to get through the nonsense.

To each his own I guess.
Yeah, that's because GRRM inexplicably decided to combine all of the worst characters that have viewpoints in one book, and then combine all of the best characters in another book. I'm not sure if I could read it again.

The first time I read it, I had no idea he had done this, so the first 200-300 pages or so I'm just getting madder and madder that I hadn't read any Dany or Jon POV's yet.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Champ Bailey said:

powerbelly51 said:

To each his own I guess.
Yeah, that's because GRRM inexplicably decided to combine all of the worst characters that viewpoints in one book, and then combine all of the best characters in another book. I'm not sure if I could read it again.

The first time I read it, I had no idea he had done this, so the first 200-300 pages or so I'm just getting madder and madder that I hadn't read any Dany or Jon POV's yet.

There is a chronological list out there of the chapters between the two books (A Feast of crows and Dance with Dragons) if you want to read it that way - you just have to go back and forth....

Called a Feast with Dragons - lol

http://afeastwithdragons.com/

Ranger222
AG
Decided to read the spoilers.

HOLY. CHIT.
Urban Ag
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

powerbelly51 said:

Quote:

i'm quite proud that i can't name probably 5 LOTR characters...maybe 7....it's watchable but barely readable.
You lost me here. Martin's books are some of the most arduous reads out there.
Well each to his own. I've read each of the GOT books three times.

I couldn't read LOTR again if you paid me.
this. I hate when GRRM is called the American Tolkien. I just can't read Tolkien.
GoneGirl
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

powerbelly51 said:

To each his own I guess.

I'll certainly grant you that was the toughest read...easily.
I listen to them on my commute. At roughly an hour a day, each book is good for a couple of months....

The ear hears things the eye skims over, so I pick up a lot of things I missed reading the books.
The Dog Lord
AG
jbanda said:

One of the leaked plot points got made into a poster on instagram by @gameofthronesnotofficial. Steer clear of this account if you don't want to see it.

A few people I know liked it on Facebook, so I happened to see it today. It looks awesome, but I'm pissed that it potentially got spoiled for me (assuming it turns out to be true). I'll speculate with the rest all day and even read theories at times, but I hate a straight up spoiler. I'm not sure much will remain hidden at this rate. This thread discussing the leak has actually been one of the safest, spoiler-free places online...
Redstone
AG
NO SPOILERS

Staff has been clear about this. Keep that nonsense to spoiler threads ONLY.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Redstone said:

NO SPOILERS

Staff has been clear about this. Keep that nonsense to spoiler threads ONLY.

good lord - when a thread title says entire plot leaked....you are duly warned.

and nothing is posted here.
Redstone
AG
Well keep them out of GoT threads. Very easy not to trigger other posters, so just don't.
AgMarauder04
AG
Jesu Cristo. Take a damn valium. It was a joke, internet tough guy.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
How do people still not know who Redstone is on the E board?
Jason_Ag98
AG
I've tried to avoid the spoilers, but I've seen things spoiled by headlines that show up in in my Google news feed. Who puts a spoiler in the headline?!
Redstone
AG
04: sit down, bus driver.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Redstone said:

We are approaching the end of a popular series by an author with longstanding Ag support.

Squeeze, Ags. Don't be a ****. Respect GRR Martin and his fans.

No spoilers.

No one was ....but you're tempting me to post the entire thing

Lighten up Francis and you're not the thread police.

Technically there can't be any spoilers. There is no book published and this is just speculation. We can't protect the stupid though. If someone clicks on a thread about a leak. Too bad.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Good lord get over yourself.

Seriously.

Stop reading threads except for the non spoiler thread.

It really is that simple.

Anything else and you only have yourself to blame.

Sorry but you cannot expect the entire online world to abide by your set of rules. Not everyone reads every how to guide and not to mention things happen accidentally as well.

G Martin 87
AG
I appreciate the support, Redstone.

But honestly, I'm finding it difficult to resist the temptation to spoil the whole thing myself. See, the thing is that Tyrion is actually a made you look!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Redstone said:

Look, this is in fact simple: don't even approach the possibility of spoiling a show that holds viewers in wondrous awe, stupendous suspense, and imminent emotional doom.

Respect the watching process. Let it unfold. Please. Im not sure why this must be controversial. Life is too short, friend-o.

It's not controversial.

Why would someone who does not want anything spoiled be reading a message board full of possible spoilers. Especially a thread not marked as non spoiler and specifically stating it is about leaks.

That's just asinine.

Get a clue and quit trying to control everything.

Police YOURSELF.
wangus12
AG
ZJS,

He is trolling the the **** outta you.
AgMarauder04
AG
Redstone has a schtick and this is him using it to get a rise.

Not worth the effort.
wangus12
AG
FightinTexasAg15
AG
There's All kinda of pictures coming out that seem to add credibility to some of the plot leaks
spanky
AG
**** redstone
Texags is garbage
I'm back from 2026 when George RR Martin finally releases the last book. I'm about to ruin it all for you.
Burrus86
AG
another angry ag said:

I'm back from 2026 when George RR Martin finally releases the last book. I'm about to ruin it all for you.
The world loves an optimist.....be done by 2026.....
powerbelly
AG
another angry ag said:

He will die before finishing the series.
Sapper Redux
another angry ag said:

I'm back from 2026 when George RR Martin finally explodes from too many donuts. I'm about to ruin it all for you.

FIFY
AgMarauder04
AG
powerbelly51 said:

another angry ag said:

He will die before finishing the series.

Read somewhere he spoke with the EPs of GoT in which he laid out his vision in case he died before finishing.
bangobango
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Redstone said:

Look, this is in fact simple: don't even approach the possibility of spoiling a show that holds viewers in wondrous awe, stupendous suspense, and imminent emotional doom.

Respect the watching process. Let it unfold. Please. Im not sure why this must be controversial. Life is too short, friend-o.

It's not controversial.

Why would someone who does not want anything spoiled be reading a message board full of possible spoilers. Especially a thread not marked as non spoiler and specifically stating it is about leaks.

That's just asinine.

Get a clue and quit trying to control everything.

Police YOURSELF.

Dude, he is like legendary troll. Stop feeding him. You must not have been here when he spoiled the "We have to go back" moment for Lost.
Serious Lee
ching chang ching noot-ee-lie
Sapper Redux
G Martin 87
AG
You guys leave Redstone alone. Go on, Redstone, tell me more about myself.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.