Netflix Series "Glitch"

5,450 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag_N_Houston
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Me and my wife just finished binge watching the series on Netflix. It was released in Australia last year and Netflix went ahead and took over and is in the process of developing Season 2. It's only six episodes so it's a quick binge. Me and my wife thought it was very good and it's highly addicting. All the characters' storylines are fascinating. It was intriguing finding out how they died in their past lives and subsequently, how they rose from their graves. I wanted to know if anyone else has seen this. It carries the same feel as Stranger Things in my opinion. I'm definitely looking forward to season 2.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3629079/netflixs-glitch-is-a-show-stranger-things-fans-will-love/

*Edit The ending reveals a big surprise that me and my wife did not even consider bringing up during the series. We're usually good at things like that.
TxKng82
AG
Really enjoyed it so far, watching 6 tonight.
BEaggie08
AG
Watched it when I was home sick last week. Enjoyed it and looking forward to season 2 as well.
La Fours
AG
Just now starting season 1 because of this thread.
jabberwalkie09
AG
It's a decent enough show, and I think the shorter series helps it keep up the momentum and interest. I will say that I didn't watch The Returned or Resurrection which on the surface appear to have similar plot lines.

BTW, for Star Wars nerds, Genevieve O'Reilly (Elishia, a doctor in the series) is Mon Mothma from the PT and will also appear again as Mothma in Rogue One.
TxKng82
AG
#1 said:

*Edit The ending reveals a big surprise that me and my wife did not even consider bringing up during the series. We're usually good at things like that.

Holy crap, never even crossed my mind either
TXAGFAN
AG
I'm slow...I don't get the big surprise at the end people are talking about above. Use the spoiler tag so people don't lose their minds.
BEaggie08
AG
I assume it's that the doctor lady is dead (or one of the "risen").
AR_Ag95
AG
So what was the deal with the doctor saying that we almost lost her and he looked surprised?

Great show!
BEaggie08
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

It's a decent enough show, and I think the shorter series helps it keep up the momentum and interest. I will say that I didn't watch The Returned or Resurrection which on the surface appear to have similar plot lines.

BTW, for Star Wars nerds, Genevieve O'Reilly (Elishia, a doctor in the series) is Mon Mothma from the PT and will also appear again as Mothma in Rogue One.
Similar concepts for sure, but different execution and the plot of all three have some decent variety. Of course there are similar points of conflict being that people are back from the dead.
BEaggie08
AG
ok_ag95 said:

So what was the deal with the doctor saying that we almost lost her and he looked surprised?

Great show!
The doctor said Sarah died on the table and they brought her back. Now James is fearing that Sarah could be one of the "risen" as well, maybe.
La Fours
AG
BEaggie beat me to it.
La Fours
AG
And I failed at my first attempt at using spoiler tags.
AR_Ag95
AG
Thanks... me too!
Ginormus Ag
AG
La Fours said:

Just now starting season 1 because of this thread.

You told me you were going to start Peaky Blinders.
La Fours
AG
I forgot. Sorry.
javajaws
AG
Totally different genre, but this was better than peaky blinders.

Anybody know when to expect season 2?
Spoiler question that's been bugging me.

Anyone have an idea who or what possessed Vic? I was wondering if it was an angel or some servant of death to take them away.
La Fours
AG
I think it is something to do with the pharmaceutical company.
Btron
AG
I'm always sceptical about shows that use another very popular show as a reference. If you like stranger things the. You'll love this.
La Fours
AG
What do you mean by "use another very popular show as a reference"? Are you saying you don't normally like when people say if you like x then you should watch y? Or was there something I missed in watching the episodes that references another tv show?
Btron
AG
La Fours said:

What do you mean by "use another very popular show as a reference"? Are you saying you don't normally like when people say if you like x then you should watch y? Or was there something I missed in watching the episodes that references another tv show?

Not when friends make that reference but media mostly. It comes across as desperate, lazy, and your show seem unoriginal. Let your show stand alone and not have to use another to help you get viewers or dollars. Usually when a show does this it means it's probably not very good.
Just my opinion and I'm sure im in the minority's on this. But it's something I've notice in the last few years and it's a pet peeve of mine. I remember when one of the various Bible shows was coming up, the announcer said "The Bible, it's Game of Thrones and House of Cards put together" since then I've been aware of how new shows try to promote themselves.
La Fours
AG
I see. Makes sense.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
I just finished watching this. Liked it a lot. So does anyone have ideas about the real connection between everyone?

Do I really need to spoiler tag these questions?

Since the risen Doctor said the Pharm company was working for her, she brought them all back right? and was trying to understand how to be able to get them to leave? I also assume it has something to do with the stuff she gave Vic that made him heal faster.

Also Sarah being one of the risen would be slightly different in that she is in the hospital that the others couldn't get to ( in another town) and thus she wouldn't be able to get home
Sex Panther
AG
Loved it. Although I gotta say, the pharmaceutical company name was a little too on the nose.
Zosima
BEaggie08 said:

ok_ag95 said:

Great show!
The doctor said Sarah died on the table and they brought her back. Now James is fearing that Sarah could be one of the "risen" as well, maybe.

I really liked it as well.

I assumed it was because he feared she would come back like Vic.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
We just finished the series yesterday. I am looking forward to season 2.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.