Game of Thrones - Season 7

1,138,831 Views | 7206 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

M.C. Swag said:

Alt Shift X finally posted his episode recap! For those who aren't familiar with his work, these videos are extremely well done and give great insight into the show!

Just got around to watching this. He referenced Ice Dragons at 2:30... which we know that GRRM has used in his previous writings, and they are cool

You may or may not want to read this theory:
What are the chances that Dany brings Dragons North, the WW's are able to bring one down and "wight" it? Giving them an "Ice Dragon"? I guess my question is, are Ice Dragons natural, or are they only created as part of the Army of the undead - if that's even possible?

Let's examine:

at 2:30 in the video Alt-Shift X mentions:

ICE DRAGONS - with EYES OF PALE BLUE CRYSTAL

Now I can't remember 50 minutes ago, much less 50 days ago what specifically was running through my mind. But this description of dragons and blue eyes got me thinking and I probably google searched and went into the ASOIAF google abyss of fan theories on wights and dragons...

Thus I SPOILER TAGGED the/my theory that I read (you'll see no edits on the original quoted post) and even warned the reader to read the spoiler tag at his own risk. - because I don't want anyone to even read a theory that they don't want to read
M.C. Swag
AG
Entirely fair. I don't know any of them outside of this thread and was just posting what caught my attention.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

I know nothing.
Oh really? You were on my short list! lol

10/24/2016:
Quote:

yeah i've read all the books i'm not really worried about reading spoilers - it has not soured the w=show.

and if that is the season - wow!!!!!
10/26/2017:
Quote:

(poster asks for no spoilers) - No one was ....but you're tempting me to post the entire thing
I know you read the spoilers, but you did a good job of not hinting at anything.

Wow I posted from the future.

Now that's impressive. Bran must have been involved somehow. Tricky little emo *****

PS I think i should get special recognition for never saying anything..... mostly cuz I forgot what I read by the time it aired.
M.C. Swag
AG
Gotcha. I specifically went to 2:30 of the clip and watched another minute to make sure and the actual quote is at 2:26; which is how I missed it.

Apologies for that. It appears that in your own research of 'ice dragon' theories, you may have stumbled into a leaked spoiler. Ice Dragon vs Wight Dragon and specifically saying it was going to be one of Danys (versus another dragon - perhaps one buried under winterfell) is what made me think that.

I appreciate your effort to spoiler tag it. The danger of leaks is that they will weasel their way into innocent fans who are just trying to read up on cool stuff. It's a fine line.
M.C. Swag
AG
lol that was a typo. Follow the hyperlink. You know what I meant!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
M.C. Swag said:

Gotcha. I specifically went to 2:30 of the clip and watched another minute to make sure and the actual quote is at 2:26; which is how I missed it.

Apologies for that. It appears that in your own research of 'ice dragon' theories, you may have stumbled into a leaked spoiler. Ice Dragon vs Wight Dragon and specifically saying it was going to be one of Danys (versus another dragon - perhaps one buried under winterfell) is what made me think that.

I appreciate your effort to spoiler tag it. The danger of leaks is that they will weasel their way into innocent fans who are just trying to read up on cool stuff. It's a fine line.
No sweat; I like to find out all the cool new info that people are seeing that I don't see; but I also don't want to ruin other peoples surprise when stuff happens. Even if I don't KNOW it's going to happen, but if I had read the theory and the theory turns out to be true, I have already done my research to know why XYZ happened or what made it possible - or what happened in the historical past that made this turn out this way, etc.
fta09
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

1. I admit nothing
2. I read other ASOIF blogs and read some theories there - the ones that I like I adopt
3. This is not a no-spoiler thread
4. Even so, I (To my knowledge) spoiler tag even my theories (usurped or not) so that people don't have to read them

All of my predictions were based on theories or parts of theories from this thread and other sites.

-We've been talking Jon and Dany banging for many seasons.

-We've been talking Ice Dragons for 5 years.

-Most people knew that HBO is taking the ultra real "anyone can die" ethos of the show and for the last season or two have curtailed this to make it more into a good vs evil plot for seasons 6-8. Therefor I was safe in saying whatever main characters were left wouldn't die until the last few episodes of season 8 (plus star power and all that).

None of these predictions are unreasonable.

Why would it offend anyone that I partially based some predictions from other theories? I don't get it?
SSA is good people and I want to believe him, but this is all I could think of when reading his post:

Joseph Parrish
AG
lol
SpreadsheetAg
AG
fta09 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

1. I admit nothing
2. I read other ASOIF blogs and read some theories there - the ones that I like I adopt
3. This is not a no-spoiler thread
4. Even so, I (To my knowledge) spoiler tag even my theories (usurped or not) so that people don't have to read them

All of my predictions were based on theories or parts of theories from this thread and other sites.

-We've been talking Jon and Dany banging for many seasons.

-We've been talking Ice Dragons for 5 years.

-Most people knew that HBO is taking the ultra real "anyone can die" ethos of the show and for the last season or two have curtailed this to make it more into a good vs evil plot for seasons 6-8. Therefor I was safe in saying whatever main characters were left wouldn't die until the last few episodes of season 8 (plus star power and all that).

None of these predictions are unreasonable.

Why would it offend anyone that I partially based some predictions from other theories? I don't get it?
SSA is good people and I want to believe him, but this is all I could think of when reading his post:

I take that as a compliment
RDV-1992
Yay! More controversy! At least this isn't about threatening letters or botched football games.
Urban Ag
AG
I read the spoilers/leaks but never hinted at divulging any of them because, just not a cool thing to do. And you didn't even have to scour reddit (I never go on reddit) just a quick search and you get this on Player.One

http://www.player.one/game-thrones-season-7-leak-spoilers-confirmed-reddit-post-set-photos-claim-reveal-all-565528

That is dated back in October last year, I didn't realize the spoilers had been out that long.

All that being said, as book reader and tv viewer, for season 7:

I predicted and got right:
  • NK breaks the wall (I just didn't know how they would do it)
  • Jon and Dany hook up
  • LF dies at Winterfell after trying to stir up more BS among the Starks
  • Team Dany wrecks shop on the Lannisters with the Dothraki and dragons
  • There would be no Clegane Bowl
I predicted and got wrong:
  • Arya would have a chance encounter on the Kings Road with Melisandre and kill her
  • Sam would remain at the Citadel longer
  • The attack on the Wall would come at Castle Black
  • The Lannister forces would be completely under siege at Kings Landing after suffering defeat after defeat in the field against Dany

I would never had predicted:
  • Assaulting Casterly Rock (strategically pointless)
  • The Tarley's flipping sides and the sack of Highgarten
  • Dany losing a dragon to the NK and it being wighted or that the wighted dragon would be the weapon utilized to bring down the wall
  • That all the parties would call some kind of temporary truce to focus on the war to the north

In my mind, I always figured that Dany would arrive in Westeros and all out bloody warfare would ensue (I guess it sort of did). Ultimately, Jamie would kill Cercie to keep her from wild-firing the city as the Mad King v2 and Jamie would die in the process, and Bronn would open the gate and bend the knee. I guess that could still happen.

Meanwhile to the north, the remnants of the Night's Watch, the Knights of the Vale, and the North Lords would be at Winterfell and Castle Black when the wall came down and then get severely over-run. At this point, Dany realizes her war for Westeros has only just begun.

At least that is how I saw it playing out.
trip
AG
Spreadsheet is good people

The rest
https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/f3SsRxBwA0oJNVrhSO60MA--~A/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD00MDA7dz01MDA-/
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Reaction where I was at to the best part of the episode.

Holy hell, did one of y'all post this somewhere or something? Totally blew up in the past couple days with no real explanation.
Bregxit
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Reaction where I was at to the best part of the episode.

Holy hell, did one of y'all post this somewhere or something? Totally blew up in the past couple days with no real explanation.

Making any money off it yet? 827k views ain't bad!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Probably should've monetized.
JJxvi
AG
I just watched the final ep last night. This goes back a ways (i dunno 20 pages?) but there WAS a hint before the Littlefinger treason scene that Sansa was lying to him. Sansa clearly knows that "becoming the lady of Winterfell" would not be Arya's ambition. When she said that to him I knew they were setting him up.
Post removed:
by user
WestAustinAg
AG
Why do you think Spreadsheet's full throated defense of his posting (not spoilers etc) was removed from this thread? You can see it in replies to him but not the actual post.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Why do you think Spreadsheet's full throated defense of his posting (not spoilers etc) was removed from this thread? You can see it in replies to him but not the actual post.

who knows....my posts were also removed where i said i knew nothing....the accuser replied i was on a short list (watch list) because apparently i had read the spoilers nearly 9 months prior.....but credited me with never revealing anything....to which i replied that i simply forgot everything i had read. lol.

not one negative thing was said about or toward anyone in those posts and no foul language either.

Really bizarre.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

By the way.....I'm officially finally changing my name......

I think ZJS has run its course. Plus it is soooo long until the next season.

I have a new name picked out that is entertainment related as mine usually have been (I was "NoRagrets" at one time and some others prior to that).

I guess if you reload this you'll see my new name.

mazzag
AG
I thought it was a PITA to change your username and something staff didn't like to do too often?
Sex Panther
AG
I'm gonna guess... BernArnold
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
mazzag said:

I thought it was a PITA to change your username and something staff didn't like to do too often?

it used to be.....but now you can change it yourself on your profile/settings page.

I guess as long as you change it to something not used or not used before it is instant.

I thought it would take a while after submitting like the old email method - but it was instant.
WestAustinAg
AG
BernArnold said:

WestAustinAg said:

who knows....my posts were also removed where i said i knew nothing....the accuser replied i was on a short list (watch list) because apparently i had read the spoilers nearly 9 months prior.....but credited me with never revealing anything....to which i replied that i simply forgot everything i had read. lol.

not one negative thing was said about or toward anyone in those posts and no foul language either.

Really bizarre.

That does it. I have to now assume that Spreadsheet is just another player in the deep state; How did he do it? Does he have a fancy spreadsheet portlet macro that can connect to the Texag servers and just wipe out his and other's posts?
Joseph Parrish
AG
Sex Panther said:

I'm gonna guess... BernArnold
Maybe he thinks Schwarzenegger is gonna be cast in Westworld this year?
smokeythebear
AG
BernArnold said:

By the way.....I'm officially finally changing my name......

I think ZJS has run its course. Plus it is soooo long until the next season.

I have a new name picked out that is entertainment related as mine usually have been (I was "NoRagrets" at one time and some others prior to that).

I guess if you reload this you'll see my new name.

You were NoRagrets?????? I hated that guy, but I loved Zombie Jon Snow...

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
NoRagrets was a sarcastic a-hole who just wanted to party....

but when i died and was brought back to life as ZJS I was changed!!

now that I realize I was a robot well my perspective has changed yet again. TBD.

Counterpoint
AG
BernArnold said:

now that I realize I was a robot well my perspective has changed yet again. TBD.

Greeze06
AG
https://goo.gl/images/xa5LkT
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
ZJS was NoRagrets?

Mind. Blown.
irish pete ag06
AG
BernArnold said:

That doesn't look like anything to me.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Who is BernArnold?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Who is BernArnold?

I think West World, right? Bernard?
First Page Refresh
Page 206 of 206

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.