The Accountant

7,471 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie Infantry
JYDog90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw it last weekend and I've been thinking about it ever since. I get the basic idea on brother and voice but I sense there's lots that I'm not getting, like motivation, though I'm admittedly slow on the uptake on a lot of things. I may have to watch it again.
MooreTrucker
AG
PooDoo said:

I caught the brother twist when he was walking out of the Designing Woman's house... did not see the voice coming.
Same here. I figured out the brother pretty early one, but not the voice.

I really liked it.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Finally watched it last night. I think the little brother twist is why critics didn't like it. It definitely knocked the movie down a couple notches for me. Otherwise a very fun flix.
CrazyDayDuck
Ol Jock 99 said:

Finally watched it last night. I think the little brother twist is why critics didn't like it. It definitely knocked the movie down a couple notches for me. Otherwise a very fun flix.

Well said.

Watched it with the wife last night.

The brother thing was a litte goofy ... but not as goofy as the Treasury guy worshipping him.

Still a good flick. They just kind of hosed up the third act ... much worse than Wonder Woman ... which has now passed 360 mil domestically BTW.
Ulrich
I didn't catch on to the voice until googling it because you guys mentioned it, and I've seen the movie twice. Smrt.
Ol Jock 99
AG
What Voice are y'all referring to? Him muttering Louis Carroll on the tape?

edit...ok, found it. Interesting.
dcAg
It has 50% on RT because why? Have you seen the population of idiots in the world roaming the earth? Most of whom never thought that high school graduation was the pinnacle of their lives.

People are dumb, accept it!
Aggie Infantry
AG
I wanted the writers to work in a scene where he used the Gatling gun in the garage...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.