***Arrow Season 5***

13,751 Views | 149 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sex Panther
AggieDPT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Very much a Dark Knight vibe with that episode with trying to get Oliver to break his rule and then basically saying we'll either way you're screwed
AgMarauder04
AG
Really liked the finale, and again, hopefully this FINALLY means Oliver has forgiven himself for his dad's death. I want cocky, funny Green Arrow, not mopey, weight of the world Green Arrow.

Definitely getting crowded. Get rid of Curtis and Mad Dog for sure, and hope to never seen the kid and mom again.
SeattleAgJr
AgMarauder04 said:

Really liked the finale, and again, hopefully this FINALLY means Oliver has forgiven himself for his dad's death. I want cocky, funny Green Arrow, not mopey, weight of the world Green Arrow.

Definitely getting crowded. Get rid of Curtis and Mad Dog for sure, and hope to never seen the kid and mom again.
keep Curtis, toss felicity.

at least that way there is no chance of Olicity again
redline248
AG
Lol, Olicity is already back. Plus, female viewers. Plus, she's hot.

Curtis sucks so much
AgMarauder04
AG
redline248 said:

Lol, Olicity is already back. Plus, female viewers. Plus, she's hot.

Curtis sucks so much
Agree. and with the CW uber feminist show Supergirl (who is apparently a bigger hero than Superman?) they would never toss their longest running female star.
AliasMan02
AG
Just caught up. As lame a villain as Chase was, with the now too-cliche "always a step ahead" trope, the finale was very satisfying, I thought. Loved the redemption of Slade and drawing to a close all of the loose ends from five years.

Doubly love that this frees them up to give the show the fresh jumping off point they sorta started to nibble at to start this season. Pretty much everyone will be back, I'm sure, but from here they can do some more villain of the week type episodes. They can give new blood to Oliver through him being a proper dad. They can lighten up the show a bit.
bearamedic99
AG
bump for me
nickstro66
AG
Been watching this season on Netflix. Haven't had this much fun since season 2! Really enjoying it so far.
bearamedic99
AG
i just binged this season but a few days later, i cannot remember if they caught Vigilante or even revealed his alias.

was this left hanging or dealt with and i forgot?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Don't remember it mentioned, and I just finished binging today.
Sex Panther
AG
They aren't going to reveal it until next season

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.