Anyone watch This is Us

1,947 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife had this DVRed and we watched it last night. I actually didn't think it was terrible and might have found something I can actually watch the wife. Anyone else see it? Kind of reminds me of Parenthood which was also decent and allowed for joint viewing.
The Collective
AG
Yes. I thought it was a good start. I could have gone without seeing Peter Petrelli's ass though.
unmade bed
quote:
Yes. I thought it was a good start. I could have gone without seeing Peter Petrelli's ass though.

Yep. After starting out like that, the show had a lot of work to do to keep me watching, but I finished it, so I figure it must have been pretty good. I like the black guy and his interactions with his dad. Also his 2 daughters being complete opposites remind me of my 2 daughters.
maverick2076
I watched it and enjoyed it. The ending twist was well done, and should make for an intriguing season.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Thought it was really good.
Btron
AG
So this is now the story of how one family raised a over weight girl?
ChipFTAC01
AG
I agree that it's something the wife and I will probably watch for a while. The twist was well done.

I will say that watching the scene with Rick Simon and Ray Lamontagne in the hallway with my 32 week pregnant with twins wife was a little tough.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.