Brad Pitt Investigated for Alleged Child Abuse

3,039 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LB12Diamond
Know Your Enemy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brad Pitt Investigated for Alleged Child Abuse After Incident on Private Plane
Duncan Idaho
So he yelled at and possibly spanked a kid. The horror...the horror
israeliag
AG
This thread is on Deletion Watch
jabberwalkie09
AG
Read the title, began wondering how long until this gets visited by staff.
JM13
Libel!!!!!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The Collective
AG
Unfounded speculation. We are going to need more proof before discussing.
Sex Panther
AG
How dare he discipline his children. Hopefully he'll learn from this and take a more progressive and enlightened approach with his kids like Will Smith.
schmendeler
AG
interesting timing with her trying to get sole custody. I'm not a fan of physical punishment, but I also don't think it's necessarily abuse, either.
annie88
AG
Angelina is a free-range parent as well as a pretty odd chick in general, supposedly her kids pretty much get to do whatever the hell they want. Many nannies have stated it's just constant chaos. Brad, raised in the mid-west, wants more structure and discipline, so in trying to do that, it's child abuse? Give me a break.

Allegedly, the kids are pretty much a nightmare from what's been said. Rude, mean, disrespectful They'll probably all turn out with major issues. You can't let kids just do what the hell they want all the time. They're supposedly barely getting schooling, have absolutely no structure.

Angie also seems very vindictive, so I'm sure she'll use whatever she can to get custody.
israeliag
AG
Prob just taking out his frustrations at the excruciating loss his school suffered on Saturday.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Yeah, sure, an anonymous source reported it to authorities.... Hmmmm.....

GiveEmHellBill
AG

E! is already salivating at the thought at giving these brats their own show in 10 years.
MSFC Aggie
AG
Police investigation into being "verbally abusive" to the kids?? Good grief....if I was famous....I'd probably be in prison.
LegettHall
LegettHall
he was officially cleared.

http://www.eonline.com/news/808248/brad-pitt-officially-cleared-in-child-abuse-investigation

PatAg
AG
This chick wore her "lover's" blood as a centerpiece for a necklace back in the day. Be crazy if someone like that gets sole custody, but she is a woman and the mother. Good thing we have gender equality.
Say Chowdah
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

So he yelled at and possibly spanked a kid. The horror...the horror
If it is proven he has a drinking problem and then spanked a kid, it will be a big problem.
LB12Diamond
AG
Just her trying to work the system and to have total control and get him out. It happens a lot unfortunately.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.