Forever Country: The Artists of Then, Now, and Forever

1,626 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgsMnn
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Country Road/I Will Always Love You mashup by some of the biggest country stars of all time.

OK I am not a country fan, but I actually like this.

A little over produced, granted, but it is awesome seeing/hearing all those artists from the last 40 years, and the version of the song is pretty damn good.

dv0478
luke bryan and eric church with george strait and randy travis. haha.
Philo B 93
Wow. What the hell was that? It was everything that is great and everything that is wrong with country music at the same time. I loved it, and I hated it.

Great artists, great songs, and great production. I guess they were all promised awards at the CMAs to make the video.

Mash-ups are for middle schoolers and night clubs, but I loved it.
Orome
AG
It was great and frustrating because these acts remind you they can sing and harmonize really well, they just chose asinine songs. I still think even in that mashup Luke Bryan sounds like crap though... and is Randy Travis still having health issues to where he can't sing yet?
Gigem314
AG
Honestly, that was way better than I expected it to be.

And no Florida/Georgia Line or Sam Hunt...so that's a huge bonus.

Though I wonder how many times the producers had to tell Jason Aldean "It's On The Road Again, not On The Dirt Road Again".
jenn96
AG
quote:
It was everything that is great and everything that is wrong with country music at the same time. I loved it, and I hated it.

My thoughts exactly. Fun to watch though.
Macarthur
Maybe I'm in an overly critical frame of mind as it relates to mainstream country, but I didn't like it. Seemed really forced.

"See, we really do get country music."
Griffle
Boy, Alan Jackson is looking old. I know it's blasphemy to most, but I'd still take him over King George.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Where's Garth? Loretta Lynn? Tanya Tucker? Lorrie Morgan? Ray Benson? Charlie Daniels? Hank Jr?
dv0478
i thought it was John Conlee at first.
AgsMnn
AG
Wish Church would take off the glasses and Tim get a different hat.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.