American Horror Story: 6

11,366 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BQ78
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just caught up with last week'a episode. AHS firing on all cylinders.
CrawfordAg
AG
Kathy Bates killed it.
CorpsAg11
AG
This season has kind of lost me with the found footage stuff.

One flaw with found footage is that they can rarely explain why the protagonists would keep filming when they fear for their life. There was a little too much running around in the woods while filming on their cell phones for me...
Saxsoon
AG
I actually was kind of going through the motions with the first half and really woke up so to speak with episode 6. I love the twist even it is a little scream 3
Humorous Username
AG
Um. Dayum.
Clavell
AG
Just caught up. I kind of feel bad about laughing at the crowbar head bashing scene though.
JM13
This season turned into a disaster for me, stopped watching
CorpsAg11
AG
I'm too close to the end to stop watching now, but that episode was so terrible. The millennial characters were so ridiculous.
ellebee
Yeah I don't know what to think at this point. It's still better than the other seasons (other than the first) but yes after the last couple of days I was happy to see some snowflakes get set on fire.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I've enjoyed this season. Not their best, but bettr than most.
Chipotlemonger
AG
I think this season is in the top 3 for sure, maybe even second for me only behind season 1.
aTmLoKi
AG
Is next week the final episode? I hope there is a great payoff!
BowSowy
AG
The second half of this season has just floundered. I still don't buy the flimsy premise of the "real" characters returning to the house.
Chipotlemonger
AG
RossK10 said:

The second half of this season has just floundered. I still don't buy the flimsy premise of the "real" characters returning to the house.
That's just, like, your opinion man.
BowSowy
AG
Why don't you go review some bad non-Texan beer and eat some chi-poht-lay, you benedict.
AMW2010
AG
Kinda wondering what happens next week.... They already said everyone dies except one person... And there is only one person left alive and correct me if I'm wrong, last episode was the the day of the blood moon..... I have a feeling like he is going to commit suicide or something since she's been back on drugs and alcohol
NC2001
AG
AMW2010 said:

Kinda wondering what happens next week.... They already said everyone dies except one person... And there is only one person left alive and correct me if I'm wrong, last episode was the the day of the blood moon..... I have a feeling like he is going to commit suicide or something since she's been back on drugs and alcohol

Or she's still possessed by the demon and all hell will break loose!
VanZandt92
I'm binging season 6 now. I really enjoy the subject matter, but the acting is terrible.
wesag
AG
No subtlety whatsoever. They explain all of it. No mystery.

Also, I live in North Carolina, and that isn't North Carolina scenery. Cricket does have a reasonable Carolina accent or a general southern accent, but he is from New Orleans.
aTmLoKi
AG
I was not a fan of this season. They tried too hard to make the reality show angle work.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I enjoyed it overall. That said, i did think the finale was a little weak. Like most seasons, this season didn't seem to have enough material to fill the # of episodes it was signed up for, but I stil thought it was better than all but 1-2 seasons.
BowSowy
AG
The finale sucked, to me. Maybe I just completely misunderstand law, but even if her defense showed she was under powerful narcotics at the time that she clearly killed people, would she just be allowed to walk away scot-free?
CorpsAg11
AG
Can we talk about how the Spirit Chasers hosts were explaining how they illegally trespassed... on camera... to be aired on TV.

Good first half of the season, terrible second half.
Chipotlemonger
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I enjoyed it overall. That said, i did think the finale was a little weak. Like most seasons, this season didn't seem to have enough material to fill the # of episodes it was signed up for, but I stil thought it was better than all but 1-2 seasons.

Same
AggieOO
First half of the season was ok, but hated that you knew everyone was going to be ok. Second half of the season got better (despite the fact that there was no way the real characters would return). I was kind of enjoying it, but that last episode was terrible. They should have ended with Ep9.
Clavell
AG
Agree

Last episode added nothing
aTmLoKi
AG
Clavell said:

Agree

What the heck happened to the Ghost Witch Gaga? Did I miss that?
CorpsAg11
AG
aTmLoKi said:

Clavell said:

Agree

I was shocked by how little screen time her character got. She is probably the biggest name in the cast and she only appeared a few times and really didn't impact the plot all that much.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Finale was terrible. Strong early episodes then really fell off.
BowSowy
AG
CorpsAg11 said:

aTmLoKi said:

Clavell said:

Agree

I was shocked by how little screen time her character got. She is probably the biggest name in the cast and she only appeared a few times and really didn't impact the plot all that much.
And did I see wrongly or did the Gaga ghost offer a heart to Lee? Didn't she offer the same thing to the Butcher which had some weird effect where the Butcher was indebted to her? Lee just went into a trance and woke up the next morning.
98Ag99Grad
AG
No, you saw correctly. I thought that would make her the next butcher, but like you said, she just left the next day.
schmendeler
AG
I haven't read any of the thread. just wanted to say that this entire season was terrible.
BQ78
AG
So what was the lost colony connection? I gave up after four episodes but am still curious how that tied in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.