Atlanta on FX

18,328 Views | 149 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AquaCasaAg
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Inspector Spacetime said:

Objective Aggie said:

So watched two episodes and then FX Now pulled the plug on online viewing.

Any suggestions on how to watch?

Yeah I thought this was weird too. I went back to binge through Atlanta again after having watched them through my usual cable service just weeks ago, but neither XFINITY OD nor FX.com had them as had been the case before. So I went and got torrents from piratebay.cr +utorrent, which I feel was fine considering I'm a paying customer as well.

I don't pirate, but wouldn't feel the least bit bad about it in that circumstance.
Jim01
AG
Thought this was a weird win to be honest. The show is so much about the supporting characters to me. Also if you have ever seen him interviewed he really just kind of plays himself. Love Glover and am happy for him and the show, just thought him winning was an odd choice.
AliasMan02
AG
Golden Globe wins are bought and paid for. FX ponied up. Not much more to it than that.
TajMaballer
AG
Donald Glover thanking Migos in his speech was the highlight of the night for me.

https://twitter.com/ComplexMusic/status/818308177754259456/video/1
israeliag
AG
Member when Brooklyn Nine Nine and Andy Samberg won?
ac04
just noticed episodes 1 and 2 just showed up on my DVR. looks like they're replaying two eps per week very early Sunday AM. just FYI for those of you trying to find it
Objective Aggie
AG
ac04 said:

just noticed episodes 1 and 2 just showed up on my DVR. looks like they're replaying two eps per week very early Sunday AM. just FYI for those of you trying to find it

Dang. Missed this. Any ideas of other ways to view??
Dallasag02
AG
Just watched the first four episodes on an American Airlines flight and thought it was awesome. Anybody know a good way to catch all of these episodes without paying the $15 on amazon for the season?

FX still doesn't make them available on demand.
Post removed:
by user
Tobias Funke
AG
Currently watching season 2 and just finished the Benny/Teddy episode.

Holy crap. Amazing
AquaCasaAg
AG
The show is on Hulu now if anyone is looking for it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.