Fear the Walking Dead Season 2B time!

8,764 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by H6RBW
LHIOB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought this season was pretty good. Got rid of some dead weight and advanced some story lines. People are still making dumb decisions but thats going to happen.

I feel like the acting is so much better on this show than TWD that it makes up for some of the stories.
ashleyschaeffer
Finale redeemed the show for me.

Madison is a terrible character and played poorly by the actress.
AGgirl83
AG
I think Alycia is a good actress, so I'm glad they're finally giving her something to do. The last few episodes were much better than before.
LHIOB
AG
AGgirl83 said:

I think Alycia is a good actress, so I'm glad they're finally giving her something to do. The last few episodes were much better than before.

Check out The 100 if you like her
H6RBW
AG
So, I finally watched the second half of the finale.

I'm really curious what the writers have in mind for Strand, with him now separated from the rest of the original group. Same for Ophelia.

It really is getting too easy to just slap a little blood on your face and walk around with zombies not bothering you at all. Seriously, a big group, some of which barely had any blood on them at all, just walks down the street, and some of them are even talking - and its not a problem. I found that a little annoying.

Since whatever Nick sees across the border is obviously not a refugee camp (given that there are, apparently, soldiers keeping refugees away) any idea what the place might be? Just a military base that's managed to hold out for a while? Some kind of VIP refuge?

I was a little surprised that Daniel didn't show up before the end. We didn't actually see him die on-screen, so there's no way he's actually dead.

Have to say, the show got way better the second half of this season.
LHIOB
AG
I have a feeling its a bunch of militia who used to guard the boarder
H6RBW
AG
Quote:

I have a feeling its a bunch of militia who used to guard the boarder
I think you're correct. I just read a story where the director said that the attackers were not part of the military. Not a huge spoiler, but I haven't had a chance to use the spoiler tags before.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.