Tool Plays Zeplin To Start Show

1,483 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Whoop04
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Worth posting because Tool and No Quarter.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Zeppelin
astros4545
AG
They absolutely nail that cover
62strat
AG
Yep. Have the box set of theirs with the live cd and they play it perfectly. Also love the alternate pu****.
Duncan Idaho
I want to know if they consciously consider how their music physically makes you feel if you are listening to it on psychedelics.

62strat
AG
7:45 with the gong hit..
Flashdiaz
AG
decent audio... normally these concert recordings are terrible.
Al Bula
AG
I read this latest tour was the first time they've performed No Quarter in 17 years. It was definitely in the Houston set list.
redline248
AG
That was pretty awesome. I love that song, both versions of it. Damn, they look old af, though.
Macarthur
I saw them this go around and they were great. Maynard doesn't scream like 20 years ago, but it was still great.
TP Ag '87
AG
Buddy trying to talk me into going to see them on last stop of tour in Little Rock in October. I've never seen them before but, in re-listening to their stuff again, I'm considering if, for nothing else, to watch Danny Carey.
Max Power
AG
quote:
Buddy trying to talk me into going to see them on last stop of tour in Little Rock in October. I've never seen them before but, in re-listening to their stuff again, I'm considering if, for nothing else, to watch Danny Carey.
Seen them a few times, always great live. Danny is the only one you get a really good view of what he's doing because he's got really bright lights coming down. Maynard is in the background in the dark for the most part. Adam doesn't do much, really just walks around a little bit while he's playing. Justin gets pretty into playing, he's probably the second most active on stage after Danny. Should have a good amount of video and lights going on to go with the music, they pretty much have to since Maynard likes to be in the dark for most of the show.
BR0
quote:

Go.
TP Ag '87
AG
Yeah, I'm leaning hard that way and wife already gave hall pass.

But LITTLE ROCK? Geez..
Whoop04
Just wait for the tour supporting their next album. It should be out at the beginning of 2025. #cantwait!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.