EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!

17,104 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Blanco Jimenez
boogieman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

quote:
BRUMLEY! SHUT THE **** UP!

quote:
Beuter Perkins!

I missed the rap at the end of the credits when I saw it in the theaters. Funny stuff.

I love this movie the more times i watch it.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
Wow!.. I knew Willoughby (Wyatt Russell) was Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn's kid but I just found out that Beverly "The Auburn Haired Girl" was Lea Thompson's (Back to the Future, Red Dawn, Some Kind of Wonderful) daughter..

I thought she looked familiar..

It's funny to me that he ended up playing pro hockey for a while, given his dad's performance in Miracle.
spanky
AG
I tried to like this flick, but I just couldn't. I enjoy a thoughtless movie as much as the next guy, and that's what I expected going in...still, it wasn't that good.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Watched this on my flight home today. I also thought it was great. I wish Richard Linklater did more movies, he's just so damn good. Side Note for any FNL fans: Madison Burge aka Becky Sproles was the girl Jake was getting with on the first night.
Blanco Jimenez
AG
Finally watched this. I really enjoyed it. So much so that I wasn't prepared for it to end where it did.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.