*****Official Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 *****

34,973 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ghost91
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone go "are you kidding me" when they decided they needed a long hug when standing at the boat with the zombies coming after them?
Ol Jock 99
AG
Adding to the list
Centerpole90
AG
They weren't much more than idling during the shot. They were throwing up 0 wake - and luckily the ocean was dang near glass. It'd be a rough ride @ 20knots in much swell even in the yachts wake in that little raft.

I don't think we've seen the last of that young lady and her crispy friend- but I'm just guessing about that. I feel like there's some backstory there they'd like to expand.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I think we're officially in The Walking Dead: California territory now. So much wasted opportunity.
hurleyag
AG
quote:
Much better episode tonight imo.

However, a few things bugged me but I know it is a tv show. Why does the old man stay there to shoot the walkers instead of just hauling ass out if there,
I agree. He had what, like 8 rounds?
CDub06
AG
He forgot to enter Rick's cheat for unlimited ammo...
MrPlow2010
AG
quote:
I don't think we've seen the last of that young lady and her crispy friend- but I'm just guessing about that. I feel like there's some backstory there they'd like to expand.

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/video-extras/fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-parts-1-16#

Here's a video with more info on them. It was a 16 part series on AMC.com and just ended a few weeks ago.
Centerpole90
AG
I watched it during TWD. It just seemed like when they were on the plane there was STILL a backstory -predating that flight - to be told.

Maybe I'm just wishing. I guess that I feel like somewhere along the line someone is going to have some foreknowledge of what the outbreak stemmed from; she seems like a candidate.
AggieDPT
AG
Seriously Strand just needs to murder everyone and roll with it.
Dobre casy
AG
When blonde lady spotted the zombie hoard chasing the group on land, she was like 'fire the boat up!!'

Did she think the zombies would walk on water a couple hundred yards then climb on the boat?
213 Grove
AG
quote:
When blonde lady spotted the zombie hoard chasing the group on land, she was like 'fire the boat up!!'

Did she think the zombies would walk on water a couple hundred yards then climb on the boat?
I noticed that as well
Ol Jock 99
AG
Definitely noticed, but it didn't rank in the overall suckiness of episode.

This is really feeling like the "Rise of the Governor" book they put out a few years ago. It was the worst piece of trash I've ever read. Take an interesting concept and slap it together as quickly as possible.
CheeseSndwch
Kind of a throwaway episode. I agree with Strand's philosophy but I don't think I'd have the heart to cut a tow line. I liked the Asian chick, she seems like a survivor.
DannyDuberstein
AG
"Stay together and in sight" = at one point all 5 have separated and are alone. So dumb. So really dumb.
The Debt
quote:
Kind of a throwaway episode.

So pretty consistent with The Walking Dead brand?
HowdyOutbound
quote:
quote:

- junkie

We'll also allow Johnny Depp

I think Johnny Derp is more appropriate.
Clavell
AG
I'm still watching, but if I don't start caring whether any of them live or die soon will probably drop from DVR. What a bunch of losers.
Clavell
AG
Yeah, no way that is the last of the Asian girl, Don't do the whole zombie flight thing, tie it into the series and then just kill the last of them in one episode. Plus she is cute and actually appears to have some brains on her.
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Michelle_Ang
H6RBW
AG
I would guess she probably gets picked up by the boat that's following them (despite not catching them when they were stopped for hours).
et98
AG
quote:
I would guess she probably gets picked up by the boat that's following them (despite not catching them when they were stopped for hours).

...and then grows into the villain that our heroes battle against through season 3.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I knew it!!! Totally caught that gay vibe from Strand.
Centerpole90
AG
I would come nearer believing in the ZA than sniping from the Zodiac.

That's just taking it too far.
Dill-Ag13
AG
So why does Nick all of the sudden wash up on the beach? I feel like I missed something...
Donald Glover
AG
Ya I was confused about that as well
CDub06
AG
Best sniper of all time. Dude is like Steph Curry with a scope.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
So why does Nick all of the sudden wash up on the beach? I feel like I missed something...
Strand sent him to get the security dude.
Aggie Infantry
AG
The Special Boys practice shooting from moving craft all the time. It can be done.
CDub06
AG
quote:
quote:
Strand sent him to get the security dude.
Yeah, but was he all like "Ok, BRB" as he just hopped in the ocean? Seems like the worst plan.
MelvinUdall
Best episode of the season, although that is not saying much.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
Best episode of the season, although that is not saying much.
Agreed. I'm going to bet they picked up the airplane lady in the raft and got all the intel on the Abigail from her.
aTmAg
AG
It seems weird to me that they are already running into bands of murderous thugs after only a few months in. I understand that violence probably gets more viewers, but I think the entire walking dead franchise is wrong on what would happen in such a world. I highly doubt that you would have the world consist of 99% thugs and 1% good guys. I think societies of people would join together and make decent side city/states with walls around them. And that such cities would be able to own any band of marauders all day long.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
It seems weird to me that they are already running into bands of murderous thugs after only a few months in. I understand that violence probably gets more viewers, but I think the entire walking dead franchise is wrong on what would happen in such a world. I highly doubt that you would have the world consist of 99% thugs and 1% good guys. I think societies of people would join together and make decent side city/states with walls around them. And that such cities would be able to own any band of marauders all day long.
We're only a couple of weeks in.
AggieDarlin
AG
I really dislike the mother's face. It looks permanently disgusted and I just want to massage it with a sledgehammer.
aTmAg
AG
quote:
quote:
We're only a couple of weeks in.
If you are right, then that's even worse. No way in hell would there be this sort of violence only a few weeks in. I thought they skipped forward more time in that one episode last season, but I'm probably wrong.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I think the first season was a total of nine days and this season so far is another week or so.

Edit: According to THIS TIMELINE last week's episode happened on day 19.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.