*****Official Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 *****

34,957 Views | 364 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ghost91
turfman80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starts April 10th.

Does anyone even care? I think the only reason I might watch is to pull for the zombies to excruciatingly kill all the main characters. Except for the daughter.
GCRanger
AG
I'm looking forward to how they deal with living at sea, and how terrible decisions will be made to F that up.

AggieHank86
AG
quote:
I'm looking forward to how they deal with living at sea, and how terrible decisions will be made to F that up.

World War Z (the book) had several chapters devoted to folks surviving at sea. Interesting to see whether they crib from that.
The Debt
quote:
quote:

World War Z (the book) had several chapters devoted to folks surviving at sea. Interesting to see whether they crib from that.

No chance they make it to Cuba from Southern cal
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
Starts April 10th.

Does anyone even care? I think the only reason I might watch is to pull for the zombies to excruciatingly kill all the main characters. Except for the daughter.

Yes, I do and I'm sure others here do as well. I liked the first season enough to watch a 2nd.
The Debt
Idiots watching the TWD "OMG THIS IS SO STUPID THEY IGNORED THE OUTBREAK, I HATE IT IHATE IT I HATE IT!""

Idiots watching FTWD "OMG THIS IS SO STUPID THE OUTBREAK ISN'T INSTANTANEOUS, WE NEED MORE ZOMBIES, SOOOoooooOoo BORING!"
El Mero Guero
Didn't like any characters really but was a fan of this show
YouBet
AG
I'm interested. I kind of want to see if Johnny Depp kicks his drug habit and becomes a zombie killing machine.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
No chance they make it to Cuba from Southern cal
I was actually thinking about the Pacific Continent flotilla, where the Chinese sub made a brief appearance.
redsquirrelAG
AG
Bump for tonight.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Looking forward to it. I think the first season IMO was a little bit of a mess because they tried to cram too much into it so they had to rush through storylines too fast.

What is the standard for zombies in water? Can they swim? Do they walk into the water and get tossed around until they wind up on the shore somewhere?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
World War Z they walked around on the bottom and eventually climbed anchor lines to wreak havoc. The ones that stayed in the water too long though couldn't get out and had to be dealt with by dudes in suits.
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Rewatching the first season... Ready for S2 to start
gomerschlep
AG
I'm in.
Bockaneer
AG
can't wait- think I really like this adaptation to the world conf unhinged
Ol Jock 99
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Well they got on the boat quick
Knut
AG
Good grief this is boring!
et98
AG
I feel like a scene was missing or something. One minute the boys are swimming with the boat stopped. The next moment there's a burning boat with zombies everywhere (which means it had been there a while). Did I miss a scene?
Centerpole90
AG
Okay. I'll watch the show but I'm protesting the whole "WD" mania and I will sit and pout while I DON'T watch the producers blow themselves on TD.
213 Grove
AG
quote:
I feel like a scene was missing or something. One minute the boys are swimming with the boat stopped. The next moment there's a burning boat with zombies everywhere (which means it had been there a while). Did I miss a scene?
When they jumped in there was a white fog in the background which was probably the smoke covering the boat where they couldn't see it and drifted up on it. Far fetched but thats what I saw
h1ag
AG
I was really hoping for a filipino monkey call on the BTB.
643coach
I hope they all die except for Strand.
Philip J Fry
AG
They need to kill the entire cast except for Strand and start over with a new group.
SeattleAgJr
They just need to kill all of them and cancel the series.

That was ******ed.
Canyon99
What brand/style of sunglasses is Strand wearing in this episode? Ray Bans?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Strand and the old badass need to kill all of these morons and use them for ****ing bait.
DannyDuberstein
AG
And love how they left supplies on the beach so they could haul that dumbfaced nurse out for a viking funeral. I mean when I'm going to be floating around the Pacific for who knows how long, I always love to bring an infected, dead rotting corpse on board instead of an extra crate of supplies.
regurkmatt
Well that was stupid
The D
AG
That was ****ing terrible
et98
AG
I can't really relate to any of these characters. Usually with shows like this, I can see myself in at least 1 of them, or put myself in their shoes, or relate to their behavior in some way or another. But I'm not finding any of these characters that I feel this way about. This will need to change quickly, or I'm out. I suffered through season 1 because of TWD, but I can't hang on much longer without a reason to do so.
Ol Jock 99
AG
To me, the biggest thing they are failing at is reminding us, the viewers, that the epidemic is still super new. They are still acting like morons because they don't know any different. They will; just not yet.
H6RBW
AG
So what was the last thing that "Jack" said to Alicia over the radio? I heard "Its okay, Alicia. I got you. I'll see you soon" but wasn't sure.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
So what was the last thing that "Jack" said to Alicia over the radio? I heard "Its okay, Alicia. I got you. I'll see you soon" but wasn't sure.
That's what I heard.

Seemed to me that the whole Jack thing was a flagrantly obvious and predictable trap.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Not to a teenage girl.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.