Go go power rangers!

26,045 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PlanoAggie
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was for a decent period of time. But I was at the right age to not care/notice how ridiculous it was.

It's weird. I didn't hate the movie, even though I thought it was so wrong and bad. The screen junkies guys said it best....its not offensively bad, it just isn't good.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That was awesome. Solid acting by the main cast, good character development, and the final action scene was pretty fun.

I wish there was more scenes in the suits, but can't complain much if it meant opening up the characters a bit more.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

It's weird. I didn't hate the movie

Quote:

That was one of the worst movies I've ever had the displeasure of being forced to sit through.

I don't get it.
Bunk Moreland
I don't watch many movies in full that I don't like. Once I know it's bad I stop. I had to sit through this one due to circumstance.

And as I said, it was just a bad movie but it didn't piss me off about being bad. Hard to explain I know. Some movies I get real excited for and then it flops and it sorta pisses me off.

This one I thought wouldn't be good, and it wasn't good, and that was that.
PlanoAggie
AG
My kids wanted to see it -- we were all expecting cheese, which it was, but we all enjoyed it and had lots of laughs

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.