Harry Potter BOOK Sequel

1,606 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by CowtownAg06
The Dog Lord
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Harry Potter play will be printed as a script book too. It will apparently be available the day after the play premieres. While I'm excited about the book, you would think they would give the play a better chance at doing well by releasing the print version later.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/02/10/harry-potter-cursed-child-book/?mod=e2fb
powerbelly
AG
I don't think anyone who is buying the book would not go see the play.

Add in that most people wont be able to see it in London and I think this is a good decision.

RebAg13
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Wow. Hard to believe it's almost been 10 years since the last book was released.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Wow. Hard to believe it's almost been 10 years since the last book was released.

SeattleAgJr
I hope the story is good and well received, as I really enjoyed the series and the movies.

That being said, I personally have zero interest in this. I really loved the original stories and liked how it wrapped up the storylines nice and neat, providing a good level of closure.

Not really interested in diving back into that world for another long haul, especially given how much other media/entertainment is out there these days.

Not going to wish or deny others their fix in this. I am just sitting this one out.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG

quote:

Not going to wish or deny others their fix in this. I am just sitting this one out.

So for this book, you'll be the Casual Vacancy?
CowtownAg06
AG
I think they know that the plot will be leaked the day of the premiere (if not before), so it's best to monetize as quickly as possible.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.