Mad Dogs on Amazon Prime

2,091 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Silky Johnston
Lester Bangs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone watched this yet? Thinking about making it my next binge watching experience.
boy09
AG
I think I have 2 episodes left. I've liked it a lot so far. Real curious to see how it ends.
gazelle01
I watched the whole season in the last 2 days. Couldn't stop watching, it was hilarious and entertaining.
Bunk Moreland
Binged it recently. Enjoyed it.

They should have stripped the content down to 8 episodes. Some definitely dragged. But easily solid enough to watch right through. That was one hell of a hook in the first episode.
One Louder
AG
KidDoc and I watched the first two episodes last night. Wanted to watch a third but, you know...work the next morning.

Steve Zahn is always a bright spot in anything he's in. Ready to see where this goes.
BMX Bandit
3 episodes in. So far, loving it
bkag9824
AG
Great series, but agree that some parts drag a bit too long.

Starting Ep 7, interested to see how it ends.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Finally finished it - really enjoyed it.

Reminding me a lot of how I felt getting through the first season of Netflix's 'Bloodlines' -- slow burn intensity/suspense of watching flawed characters do bad things in a beautiful setting/locale.
Birdwatcher
AG
Belize? Beautiful? Lolpoors
Silky Johnston
I am five episodes in and have really enjoyed it so far. I can see where it seems to drag on a bit. I am not really sure how there are five more episodes to go. Still really looking forward to finishing the series.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.