***Agent Carter Season 2***

4,854 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AliasMan02
Red Five
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I dont think the file is about her brother. Jack said it tells what she was doing in June (?) 1944. Peggy didn't enter the SOE until after Michael's death, and Captain America: The First Avenger takes place in 1942-1943, at which point Peggy was already with the SSR (I'm assuming as a liason from the SOE, but I dont remember if they explained it).

So even if Jack was confused by the initials, the timeline wouldn't have fit for her brother.
Arkyd
AG
Sharp eyes on the timeline. Of course, if that's the case maybe her brother didn't actually die? That could be the twist.

It just seems lazy to me to have a file faked up, and to specifically say "M. Carter" rather than "Margaret Carter" after making her brother "Michael". Plus her attitude when Jack mentioned the date (and only the date, no details) felt more like "I've got nothing to hide about that date" rather than "I did something bad, but it was war."; it seemed too nonchalant. Seems like an intentional writing move to me, but perhaps I'm overthinking it.
imjustsayin
AG
Still two questions: what is up with the file and who is after it? I'm guessing this will never be answered cause I suspect that was the series finale.
jabberwalkie09
AG
It's actually been renewed for season 3. Though I think it will likely be the last season. It pretty much averaged a 1.0 throughout the season iirc.
imjustsayin
AG
Great! I feared it was less than mainstream although I actually enjoyed the cheesiness of it.
'03ag
Season 3 renewal is still just a rumor at this point. ABC and Haley Atwell have both said that her other project(Conviction?) won't prevent her from doing another season of Agent Carter. That's the most optimistic "offcial" news we have.
techno-ag
AG
Season 1 was really good. This season was ok. Maybe if they do a season 3 they'll knock it out of the park.
halibut sinclair
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Maybe if they do a season 3 they'll knock it out of the park.
If they do a season 3 at this point, they must resolve three plot lines IMO: formation of SHIELD, Michael Carter, and who shot Jack for the file.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
Maybe if they do a season 3 they'll knock it out of the park.
If they do a season 3 at this point, they must resolve three plot lines IMO: formation of SHIELD, Michael Carter, and who shot Jack for the file.
#2 is the answer to #3
redline248
AG
Dotty is on the loose, too.
AliasMan02
AG
A little behind. Loved the musical number. And Atwell's dress in said musical number.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.