New GIrl

9,636 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Sbisa04
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is Zooey pregnant in real life? She looked like they were trying to hide her body in the courtroom episode.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Is Zooey pregnant in real life? She looked like they were trying to hide her body in the courtroom episode.

Yes. That's why she has been on a hiatus
redline248
AG
That's what I figured.
TCTTS
AG
I don't think I've even chuckled at an episode in a couple of years. I honestly don't know what I still watch this show. That said, this week's episode was legit good/hilarious. Felt like the early seasons.
Quinn
AG
I always feel like New Girl seasons start out slow, where the first couple episodes aren't that great, ramp up in the middle,and kind of crash in the finale. I laugh most episodes, but that's because I love Nick Miller.
boy09
AG
quote:
I don't think I've even chuckled at an episode in a couple of years. I honestly don't know what I still watch this show. That said, this week's episode was legit good/hilarious. Felt like the early seasons.
I only stick around for Nick and Schmidt. Everyone else is pretty boring.
Jim01
AG
I still constantly enjoy the show.

Gotta support my man David Feeney as well.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I used to think Schmidt was the funniest, but he has become so much of a Nancy and not enough of a ******bag over the last couple of seasons. That's what was so great about him, he was like Thad Cassle. Now he is just a metrosexual stereotype.

Winston's progression however has been amazing. He is so weird.
Ragoo
AG
Winston is the best character. Watch him. Schmidt is funny too but his character has matured. I love the character's eternal optimism like over the top happy about everything.
redline248
AG
Need more d-bag jar
COOL LASER FALCON
Nick is the best.
Counterpoint
AG
Sadly, I relate to Nick the most...but I love all the characters.
aggiedrew08
AG
Winston & Nick are my favorite characters. Curious to see how Megan Fox does for however long she'll be on the show.
Squirrel Master
AG
The show is definitely different than it started out, but I still pretty consistently laugh. I never consider not watching anymore, and it's normally a quick watch when we see it on the dvr.
98Ag99Grad
AG
I miss Coach.
Bunk Moreland
"Nicks deal is he honest to God might be 50, Schmidt's deal is he had to Shazam stairway to heaven, and your deal is you've been dumped a lot."

I at least liked that line.
98Ag99Grad
AG
I liked Winston spilling the nachos at the end.
BQ2001
AG
I think I'll actually miss Megan Fox. I didn't think I'd like her at first but she brought back the season 1 Cece straight man quality. It was almost better without Jess in that arc.
Counterpoint
AG
Sayonara, Sammy.
Bunk Moreland
yeah. Now Jess is back and all that whimsy is probably going to annoy me.
millertyme
AG
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt last night's episode seemed lacking with the return of Jess. Her juror storyline added nothing to the episode and took time away from the rest of the roommates. I would much prefer New Girl to be about the roommates and not include the "new girl" in the apartment (Jess).
Bunk Moreland
it's time for a spinoff called "Winston and Nick do Chicago"

Schmidt is basically neutered with Cece, & Jess provides nothing.
chipotle
I miss MF already.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
yeah. Now Jess is back and all that whimsy is probably going to annoy me.

Stop being so whimsical Winston
Sbisa04
AG
Did anyone watch the recent two episodes about the bachelor/bachelorette parties? Thought they were pretty solid.

Having trouble placing the old guy in the crew but I know he was on here before. Anyone remember his backstory?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.