***Grimm - Season 5***

4,656 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgDev01
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The season 5 finale starts now!
Icecream_Ag
S
wasnt expecting that with Meisner
Icecream_Ag
S
Well...that was something
jabberwalkie09
AG
Meisner going out like that was surprising. I'm a little sad that they apparently never really clarified if he was a Grimm or Wesen (unless I missed something). The entire North Precinct was pretty much all Wesen. I hoped that Diana would kill the Zauberbiest guy. Especially after he nearly strangled Adalind to death. I'm wondering what the ring is supposed to do.

One thing that I kind of thought would happen and did was Juliet coming back at some point. Just not after a season. First thing I said when it did was "Well ****."

That cliff hanger though. Can we expect a major show down at the beginning of next season between Renard and Nick?
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Meisner going out like that was surprising. I'm a little sad that they apparently never really clarified if he was a Grimm or Wesen (unless I missed something). The entire North Precinct was pretty much all Wesen. I hoped that Diana would kill the Zauberbiest guy. Especially after he nearly strangled Adalind to death. I'm wondering what the ring is supposed to do.

One thing that I kind of thought would happen and did was Juliet coming back at some point. Just not after a season. First thing I said when it did was "Well ****."

That cliff hanger though. Can we expect a major show down at the beginning of next season between Renard and Nick?
I'm thinking he was a Grimm based on the conversation with Renard about BC being only wesen and Renard thinking that an exception would be made for Meisner. Was a crappy death though.

Diana definitely proved to be little Debbie badass tonight. Will be interested to see where they go with her from here.

Juliet coming back sets up the most f'd up 4-some I've ever seen. Its almost too obvious but I'm thinking Juliet and Renard end up together after convincing little Debbie badass that its not a bad thing for Renard and Adalind to not be together.

I'm thinking it will be another abbreviated fight. They seem to bloody each others lips and then go on their way for a few episodes.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
I'm thinking he was a Grimm based on the conversation with Renard about BC being only wesen and Renard thinking that an exception would be made for Meisner. Was a crappy death though.

Diana definitely proved to be little Debbie badass tonight. Will be interested to see where they go with her from here.

Juliet coming back sets up the most f'd up 4-some I've ever seen. Its almost too obvious but I'm thinking Juliet and Renard end up together after convincing little Debbie badass that its not a bad thing for Renard and Adalind to not be together.

I'm thinking it will be another abbreviated fight. They seem to bloody each others lips and then go on their way for a few episodes.
I think so too, just would have been nice to either see his name in the book, or have someone actually say it. I also would have preferred to see him go down swinging.

She'll be the key to them turning the tide against BC IMO.

I'm already dreading the relationship subplots regarding it. They just haven't been good in regards to Juliet. Ever.

Probably, but there has been so much that has happened since they were working together to keep the local Wesen in check. At least the fights in this look better than say on Arrow. Whoever is doing their stunt coordinating is pretty damn good.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
I'm already dreading the relationship subplots regarding it. They just haven't been good in regards to Juliet. Ever.

Probably, but there has been so much that has happened since they were working together to keep the local Wesen in check. At least the fights in this look better than say on Arrow. Whoever is doing their stunt coordinating is pretty damn good.
Eve had more range, I'm thinking about starting a "bring back Eve" petition.

I think they'll pull the "we'll wait until the season finale" trick to wrap up the beef.

yeah, the fights are some of the best in tv shows (Banshee also has great fights)
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
yeah, the fights are some of the best in tv shows (Banshee also has great fights)
Good point. If season 6 is the last season, then they will have to resolve that between them.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
either this season or next Eve and Adalind need to play a game of anything you can do rescuing an injured/trapped/thought dead Nick.

Also is it bad that I think Eve is a better character than Juliette???

And for the love of god, if that damn stick brings Juliette back from Eve I'm gonna go GRRM on the whole freaking production/writing crew.

Sweet baby Jesus. I freaking called it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
God dammit, why did you have to give them the idea!?
AgDev01
AG
quote:
Meisner going out like that was surprising. I'm a little sad that they apparently never really clarified if he was a Grimm or Wesen (unless I missed something).

It seemed to me to be pretty clear he was neither. He stated before he died there was no place for him in black claw, to which Renard said they could make an exception. After he was killed the ziegerbiest guy told Nick that they would take or kill any Grimm's. If he were one the question would have come up. Second he was working for Renard given the fact the show has made a big deal for a few seasons how special that arrangement was its a pretty big thing to gloss over.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.