***The Flash Season 2***

49,181 Views | 526 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgLiving06
AgMarauder04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starts tonight!!!
Ganondorf
AG
Woo!
tallgrant
Thumbed for excitement!
toucan82
Holy heck that's Edge
jabberwalkie09
AG
Yep, he's been playing a character on Haven the last couple of seasons.
AgMarauder04
AG
Jay. Garrick. Holy. Sheet.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I think that may have been the best part of the episode honestly. I'll have to watch it again at some point though.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
I think that may have been the best part of the episode honestly. I'll have to watch it again at some point though.
My guess is since he was the first Flash, and with the absence of Wells, we have Barry's new mentor...a mentor that can share things with Barry that only he can understand. Probably going to be needed since Zoom is our big bad, and Barry couldn't even handle Reverse Flash.

On a side note, I love that Season 1 showed up on Netflix today.
agmatt06
AG
Don't forget that Grodd is still out there as well...

But yeah..From the casting information that leaked, this universe is going to expand quickly.

I do love how both Arrow and Flash poke fun at the bigger Justice League universe that they haven't been invited into yet.

The "Flash Light" was a great gag..
redline248
AG
Good episode.

Isn't Ronnie supposed to be on that other show coming out...legends of tomorrow, or something?
SeattleAgJr
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
quote:
Good episode.

Isn't Ronnie supposed to be on that other show coming out...legends of tomorrow, or something?

Ronnie is not in the other show. The older guy is. They are going to write them separate somehow.

My bet:
Ronnie got zapped to Earth2.
At some point in the next few weeks, they will go to Earth 2 and find out he and the Dr. were separated in the singularity.

The Earth 2 version of Firestorm will somehow end up with their Doctor dying. So Earth 2 "Ronnie" (played by different actor) will come back with Earth 1 "Doctor" to be Firestorm in the spin off series.

Leaving Earth 1 Robbie to occasionally pop in/out of Flash.

Looking at the cast information for Legends of Tomorrow I'd wager this is pretty close to what will happen.
redline248
AG
So, no Kaitlyn/Flash romance in the near future?
AgMarauder04
AG
Wwwoooaaaahhhh.

Harrison Wells? Zoom? Who is he?
agmatt06
AG
quote:
So, no Kaitlyn/Flash romance in the near future?

Spivot is an upgrade IMO.
SeattleAgJr
agmatt06
AG
quote:
I am going to go ahead and lay my prediction out that Zoom will be Barry's dad from Earth 2.

I'll take it one step further...Zoom is Barry from Earth 2.
SeattleAgJr

toucan82
I thought time travel was confusing enough
jabberwalkie09
AG
All I know is that the person that provided the voice for Zoom was Tony Todd, but I'm thinking that the Wells on Earth 2 will definitely play into the season.
AgMarauder04
AG
He did not look like a good guy.
redline248
AG
I actually figured at the end of ep1 that Zoom would be played by the same actor as reverse flash/wells.
SeattleAgJr
redline248
AG
Well, I don't feel that strongly about it
AgMarauder04
AG
I'll be honest, next week's episode looks kind of meh, but Captain Cold is always entertaining.
The Debt
Are these episodes on hulu?
AgMarauder04
AG
Don't know about hulu. They are on cwtv.com
Sea Pony 07
AG
They are on hulu. I really like Patty, hope she is on for a while. Jay is awesome even without powers. Good episode.

I thought Joe was a widower...
Sex Panther
AG
The actress who plays Patty is from Texas. I used to know her like 10 years ago. She was cool and really good looking.

wish it was a cooler story bros
TajMaballer
AG
quote:
The actress who plays Patty is from Texas. I used to know her like 10 years ago. She was cool and really good looking.

TAKE IT TO THE FOCUS THREAD!!!
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:

TAKE IT TO THE FOCUS THREAD!!!

The funny thing about it is that I had no idea she was an actress. She had to be around 18 or 19 when I knew her and no one ever mentioned her acting to me... Flash forward to about 5 years later, and my friend who loved One Tree Hill (which I always made fun of him for) was talking about the show and defending his enjoyment of it. He says something like, "yeah man, but I just love Shantel Van Santen so much."

That made me do a double take, and respond with, "How do you know Shantel Van Santen and what does that have to do with anything?" A name I hadn't heard or thought of in years... He tells me, she's an actress on the show, and I respond with, "dude I know a Shantel Van Santen. That's a really, really weird coincidence."

Our conversation reminded me of this scene

And after a little more confusion, I looked her up on IMDB and to my surprise, sure enough apparently she was now a legit actress, and I had no clue.

Great for her, like I said, she was a really sweet girl.
swimmerbabe11
The whole "oh his life long dream of getting his father out and now dad is peacing out" thing really annoyed me.

I hope they do something with that. Like surely Future somebody convinced him he needed to leave town?
Or something?
agmatt06
AG
I agree. It was a really odd transition. It seems like they could have incorporated his father into the show in some fashion and then had his father realize he was out of touch after so long.

Doesn't really make sense.
Sex Panther
AG
It was really nonsensical, even for this show
agmatt06
AG
Great episode.

Snart was more awesome than usual.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.