The Grinder

10,494 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by FightingAggie
SeattleAgJr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TajMaballer
AG
Totally agree! Just a lot of fun!
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
quote:
I love overacting Rob Lowe, and Fred Savage as the straight man to play off of is fantastic casting.
I have it recorded but not watched yet. What I will tell you is Rob Lowe in the new Comedy Central series "Moonbeam City" is hilarious, as are the rest of the cast, writing, animation, etc. I rarely laugh out loud during the show, but I am constantly amused and entertained, somewhat hypnotic -- love everything about the show.

Will Forte, Rob Lowe, Elizabeth Banks, Kate Mara
zap
AG
The first episode was really funny. Rob Lowe and Fred Savage play off each other really well. I will definitely keep watching if they can maintain this pace.
Dread Pirate Roberts
Rob Lowe is underated and hilarious.
SeattleAgJr
AR_Ag95
AG
Grinder Grinder Grinder....
Redstone
AG
So now Lowe is going to say "literally" in everything he is in? And how is Savage still the same age?
MrPlow2010
AG
Just watched it and I really liked it. Rob Lowe was great and I liked all the characters. Definitely gonna watch this each week
COOL LASER FALCON
That was great. I started to laugh every time the Grinder music started playing.
98Ag99Grad
AG
One of the better pilots I've seen in a while.
BQ2001
AG
Was pleasantly surprised by it. Set up on the dvr along with grandfathered. Grandfathered might not last though
SeattleAgJr
Ag Since 83
AG
That cold open was so meta I thought I was watching Community
schmendeler
AG
I enjoy it. Has a different rhythm to it.
Aggie_3
Freakin love rob Lowe
KidDoc
AG
Watched the first two episodes last night and really liked it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PatAg
AG
this show reminds me of a mix of parks and rec and arrested development..at least tone wise
TajMaballer
AG
quote:
this show reminds me of a mix of parks and rec and arrested development..at least tone wise
But what if it wasn't?
SeattleAgJr
Aston04
AG
Found episode 1 & 2 on demand on UVerse after reading this thread. Gave it shot- thought it was pretty funny. Not sure where things will go- but for now I'll stick with it and start dvr'ing episodes.
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:
But what if it wasn't?
then it would NOT be a mix of parks and rec and arrested development..at least tone wise

Joke was lost on you
PatAg
AG
I think Savage and teh waitress from always sunny have pretty good chemistry. I enjoyed the "not my normal register" joke.
Ambres
AG
Some my favorite show had weak first season.. Office, Parks&Rec, Cosby Show, Cheers... I can tell you that this show has so much potential!! Hope they don't cancel it.
bigboykin
AG
The ads didn't do this show any favors. I wasn't interested at all until I saw this thread. Watched the first couple eps, and thought it was pretty darn funny and a clever take on spoofing the familiar lawyer show tropes. The cast is really good too. I'll definitely stick with it for a while.
Bunk Moreland
I think it has potential. That's what you look for in network comedies in season 1. Self depreciation and potential.

Hoping they can find their groove because it's light hearted enough to be enjoyable.
SeattleAgJr
Aggie_3
quote:
You *******s better be telling everyone about this show. If it gets cancelled, so help me, I will start pr0n blasting this web site.....

Gay pr0n.

Don't you dare show that damn Star Wars Campbell soup commercial with the 2 dads
SeattleAgJr
Aggie_3
SeattleAgJr
The Collective
AG
quote:
And how is Savage still the same age?

The Savage boys do not age.
Aggie_3
Tonight's episode was awesome
Aggie_3
On October 15, 2015, Fox ordered an additional six scripts for the first season, potentially increasing the season order to 19 episodes.
tejas87
Stevie from Eastbound and Down!!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.