***Arrow Season 4***

36,289 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgMarauder04
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Would be good to see another Royal Flush Gang. Maybe introduce The Question with some sort of theory about Queen being the Arrow... have we seen Detective Montoya in the Arrowverse? Maybe Talia, but that might be retreading too much.
If we get The Question, I kind hope they get Jeffrey Combs to play him since he did a pretty good job with him in JLU IMO. Talia would be alright, but Nyssa already fills that role IMO.
AliasMan02
AG
quote:
quote:
Would be good to see another Royal Flush Gang. Maybe introduce The Question with some sort of theory about Queen being the Arrow... have we seen Detective Montoya in the Arrowverse? Maybe Talia, but that might be retreading too much.
If we get The Question, I kind hope they get Jeffrey Combs to play him since he did a pretty good job with him in JLU IMO. Talia would be alright, but Nyssa already fills that role IMO.

Agree. In any case I'd rather see Talia play into Legends, so her story could leverage the League, which isn't really doable in S5 of Arrow.

Also, Combs was in the 1991 Flash series!
AgMarauder04
AG
Glad we are getting rid of big bads with super powers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.