***Arrow Season 4***

36,280 Views | 456 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgMarauder04
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Arrow returns Wednesday, October 7th.

So John Constantine will show up, Damien Darhk is played by Neal McDonough, and more Lazarus Pit action apparently.
SeattleAgJr
This is Diggle's costume for this year.

Apparently he is playing.... MagNegro? Not sure.

Here is a link to more pics of the costume....

http://imgur.com/a/dSLJR
jabberwalkie09
AG
Not a fan of the helmet at all...
nickstro66
AG
A few more days until the new season! Apparently season 3 will be on Netflix on October 6th.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I really hope they don't kill Felicity this season.
SeattleAgJr

aggiepaintrain
AG
too bad CW is not in HD on my direct Tv.
jabberwalkie09
AG
That was probably the worst thing they have done with a character in this show. They made her the great tech geek in season 1, but in the following seasons she became ridiculously emotional.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Diggle adds nothing IMHO
SeattleAgJr
FL_Ag1998
AG
I said at the end of last season I would like to see Oliver go completely "loner", and I still feel that way. Get rid of his team that gets ridiculously larger every season.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
I said at the end of last season I would like to see Oliver go completely "loner", and I still feel that way. Get rid of his team that gets ridiculously larger every season.
Have you seen the new arrow cave? It's HUGE.
AgMarauder04
AG
Have they basically turned Dig into "Guardian?"
dragonslayer
AG
quote:
quote:
I really hope they don't kill Felicity this season.
OIiver, I broke a thumbnail. Waterworks as she cries everywhere.

Oliver, you left the toilet seat up. Waterworks as she cries everywhere.

Oliver, my sandwich has mayo on it. Waterworks as she cries everywhere.

I second this! Felicity is the biggest downfall to oliver/green arrow/the arrow. Felicity is great when she is doing her techy stuff and looking hot and what not, but she is awful when she is emotional, bit_hing, holding oliver back from doing something careless and awesome at the same time, and just disrupting the overall bad as$ levels of oliver.

Oliver is too attached and I cannot wait until they kill felicity because the following actions of oliver will be fantastic (as long as he doesn't puss out and cry for a whole season).

Also if/when they kill felicity, she needs to stay dead!! I am sick of seeing every character that dies come back to life some how. Like i am predicting that sarah and tommy will be back some how in a later season too.

Ugh. The ending of season 3 left a sour taste in my mouth.
dragonslayer
AG
Also, I wonder how many people oliver will reveal his secret identity to this season :|

AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Also, I wonder how many people oliver will reveal his secret identity to this season :|

Felicity told Malcolm that Barry Allen is the Flash
jbsj9698
AG
Sarah is being resurrected as White Canary in the new spin off
wangus12
AG
quote:
Oliver is too attached and I cannot wait until they kill felicity because the following actions of oliver will be fantastic (as long as he doesn't puss out and cry for a whole season).

jabberwalkie09
AG
Returns tonight! Here's hoping for less brooding and emotional characters, and that Neal McDonough can pull off an irredeemable Damien Dark.
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Returns tonight! Here's hoping for less brooding and emotional characters, and that Neal McDonough can pull off an irredeemable Damien Dark.

From reading interviews this summer, Dark has ZERO redeeming qualities.

1. Malcolm wanted to do the wrong things for the right reasons (including his "parenting")
2. Slade was a tortured soul out for revenge
3. Ra's was actually noble

Dark is just plain evil.

Also read they want a lighter tone, more towards the funny Green Arrow.
nickstro66
AG
I wonder if they will also have a main physical villain as well this season. Someone like Slade or Merlin
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
I wonder if they will also have a main physical villain as well this season. Someone like Slade or Merlin
They've said this already. It's Dhark (or however he spells it) and HIVE.
nickstro66
AG
Ah ok. I do not know too much about H.I.V.E so I wasn't sure
TajMaballer
AG
Evil Dum Dum Dugan should be fun to watch. I wonder if the lighter tone will mimic The Flash. It was weird to watch both shows last year and seeing the difference in tone.
AgMarauder04
AG
They still want Arrow to be a BIT grittier than Flash. FLash is still the shiny and Arrow the dark, but just not so depressing.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Evil Dum Dum Dugan should be fun to watch.
I know he can play a pretty good bad guy evidenced by his portrayal as Robert Quarles.
TajMaballer
AG
So should we all start taking bets on who is 6 feet under? Obvious choice is Felicity. But Oliver was worried about Thea and her over-enthusiasm for beating on that guy.

Overall, pretty enjoyable premiere.
AgMarauder04
AG
Liked it.

My prediction of the dead person:

Felicity
Lance
Lyla
Diggle
Thea

Damien isn't a meta, but they kept saying we would see some magic.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Also found it enjoyable. I think it has the chance of being Felicity, Lyla, or Diggle. So I guess the next episode will pick up at the six months later?
AgMarauder04
AG
quote:
Also found it enjoyable. I think it has the chance of being Felicity, Lyla, or Diggle. So I guess the next episode will pick up at the six months later?

Doubtful. I bet we find out the winter finale and the next episodes til then are filling in the gaps.
TajMaballer
AG
quote:
quote:

Doubtful. I bet we find out the winter finale and the next episodes til then are filling in the gaps.
Yeah, 6 months from now is in real time is March. I can see the reveal being then, with the last few episodes of the season being the aftermath/Oliver getting revenge. Although, midseason finale makes a lot more sense.
AgMarauder04
AG
Character will die in the finale, dark times. My guess is winter premiere is the funeral. I liked it. Better already than last year.

Want to learn about Lance's deal. (maybe he stands up to Dahrk and gets waxed)

And thea.

And you KNOW Malcolm will come back.
redline248
AG
Felicity seems way too obvious, especially after the scene ending with focus on the ring. Usually that sort of thing is misdirection...but sometimes the right answer is the simple one.
FL_Ag1998
AG
I know Barry is friends with Oliver, but would he come to the funeral (after its over, I know) if it was for Lyla or Lance?

And Lance dying would be, "meh", while Lyla dying would, "big deal", at least in the eyes of the audience, IMO.

I'm thinking it has to be Diggle, Thea, or Felicity just to provide some impact and meaning. I'm going with Thea.
AgMarauder04
AG

Anybody catch this in the bar with Waller?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.