Movies on your bucket list that you finally watched

3,951 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mazzag
Tonyperkis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I actually think Goonies would be one that disappoints.
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
I actually think Goonies would be one that disappoints.

Yeah. Its a kids movie.
swimmerbabe11
Stranger Than Fiction.

I really liked it.
Rudyjax
AG
I think there are 3 movies on my bucket list right now... The new vacation, the martian, and the new Star Wars. I am fine not seeing another movie.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
Stranger Than Fiction.

I really liked it.

Lovely movie but how did it end up on a bucket list?
swimmerbabe11
A person whose opinion I trust very much kept telling me to watch it.

I don't have many 'bucket list' movies.
The Debt
quote:
quote:
quote:
I know I stand alone when it comes to full Metal jacket but seriously do yourself a favor and watch paths of glory.

Honestly not a fan of war movies. No matter how good.

I get that.
Monthly bleedings?
VanZandt92
quote:
I finally watched all of the Godfather movies.

Some good scenes, but "meh" overall.
Godfather 2 is one of the greatest movies ever.
VanZandt92
That one with Jake Gyllenhaal and the animal costume. Just saw it, so should you.
VanZandt92
Too late I guess.
jkag89
Barry Lyndon - Well worth a look-see. Beautifully shot movie, well acted but overall did not hold my attention.
bagger05
AG
Just recently watched Citizen Kane. It was better than I expected it to be. Not quite "greatest movie ever" in my opinion but really good. Since it's #1 on the AFI list I was prepared for a really big letdown.
Stive
AG
A few months ago I watched the dark comedy Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant.

I didn't really have any expectations going in, but I'm generally skeptical of old comedies like that as I usually think they come off campy and fall flat. This one was really good though. It has some cheesy moments, but overall I thought it was funny and entertaining and left me wanting to watch another movie "like it".

2ndGen87
AG
Rochelle, Rochelle
Prognosis Negative
redline248
AG
Watched Blade Runner for the first time a few months ago. It was pretty good, once I got over the use of pay phones in the future.

Next on my list is Raging Bull. Have it on the dvr, haven't sat down to watch it, yet.
homebuildingag
AG
quote:
I finally watched all of the Godfather movies.

Some good scenes, but "meh" overall.

I don't think I've ever disliked someone for posting an opinion but you are now on my newly printed crap list!
maverick2076
quote:
A few months ago I watched the dark comedy Arsenic and Old Lace with Cary Grant.

I didn't really have any expectations going in, but I'm generally skeptical of old comedies like that as I usually think they come off campy and fall flat. This one was really good though. It has some cheesy moments, but overall I thought it was funny and entertaining and left me wanting to watch another movie "like it".

Holy crap, this is such a great movie!
mazzag
AG
quote:
It took me long while to see schindler's list. Not disappointed.

I finally watched this last month. I was 20 when it came out, I think? I had to pause a couple of times. I still can't understand how Goeth didn't recognize Schindler as a Jewish sympathizer? Maybe the movie embellished some?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.