Wet Hot American Summer

13,847 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Jim01
GiveEmHellBill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Best. Reagan. Impression. Ever.

I know that Bruce "The Chin" Campbell is set to play Ronald in season 2 of "Fargo" this fall, so he'd better step up his game if he wants to be better than this portrayal.
Jim01
AG
Just finished and thoroughly enjoyed. Thumbs up!

I was losing it in multiple places.

Like when the little girl gets her period, then comes out of the bathroom stall as Abby. That killed me for some reason.

Sex Panther
AG
Everything about the rumble at the end was amazing
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The documentary is great.
Jim01
AG
I freaking love the end song from the movie and that they used in the rumble that Chris Pine played... "It's getting hiiiigher and hiiiigher!!!"
aggiebonzo
AG
As someone who has never seen the original will I miss any jokes if I just watch the Netflix series?
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Yes.

Yes, you will miss many things if you don't see the original first.

Yes.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
I freaking love the end song from the movie and that they used in the rumble that Chris Pine played... "It's getting hiiiigher and hiiiigher!!!"

I'd be just fine if the football team replaced Power with that or Jane
20ag07
quote:
As someone who has never seen the original will I miss any jokes if I just watch the Netflix series?
The movie is like 90 minutes and also on Netflix. Why wouldn't you just watch it first before the 4 hour series? Overall time commitment pretty low, and well worth it.
Jim01
AG
Didn't realize there was also a documentary released. Watched it last night and it just made me love the movie more. Seems like such a fun shoot.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Didn't realize there was also a documentary released. Watched it last night and it just made me love the movie more. Seems like such a fun shoot.

Bruh. I told you guys on the last page. Keep up.

Yeah, hilarious that they filmed during freak torrential rain and that it was so cold, but that also probably make the camaraderie among that cast so much stronger since they were relegated to just hanging out in the bunks and the mess hall all day and night when not shooting.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I had to look up that Snaps game to figure out what the hell was going on.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah Snaps can get pretty fun, especially when everyone has been boozing a while.
Jim01
AG
Sorry, I should have clarified that your post was indeed the one that turned me on to it's existence. My bad

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.