Creed Trailer

9,156 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Nonregdrummer09
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seeing it Friday, Can't wait.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
the timelines and agelines were also off on The Godfather, and Godfather Part 2.

sometimes you have to suspend some details to appreciate a good film.
watty
AG
Finally saw this. Truly amazing movie. Writing and acting were perfect. Rocky Balboa was written and acted so perfectly. Loved every second of it. I'd say more but it would sound too over the top. 5 stars for me.
Joan Wilder
AG
Finally saw this tonight. I listened to Andy Greenwald/Chris Ryan's podcast and have to agree that this movie had no business being this good. I was blown away. The acting and music were perfect, and the script hit just the right notes without ever getting cliched. The peptalks between rounds were just right, and genuinely touching. Bianca was a fully drawn character too which is often a huge flaw in movies like this.

This director is going places. The long tracking shots were outstanding, especially as they walked to the ring. They let that walk happen in real time - a less patient director would have cut that or swelled the music. He lets it develop and allowed little moments between Rocky and Creed.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Finally saw this today, I am shocked at how good this was. This should have been garbage, Coogler is seriously going places as a writer and director. I was moved emotionally in this film, he made that happen in this point of the franchise, I hope the rumors are true and he gets picked up by Marvel to direct Black Panther.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.