*** Hannibal Season 3 ***

3,676 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Schrute Farms
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Only fitting to have Will get stabbed a few more times before calling it a series.

Great ending tho.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
Only fitting to have Will get stabbed a few more times before calling it a series.

Great ending tho.
If you have read the book, Dolarhyde did do a good job of disfiguring Will at the end of Red Dragon, so....
Schrute Farms
If your show doesn't get picked up for a following season, that is definitely a solid way to go out.
PooDoo
AG
Don't remember seeing the gag reels posted

exitone
AG
I will issue a spoiler warning to get it out if the way...

Finally got to see the finale. Greatness. I hope this gets picked up somehow or they can do a movie. I'm curious to see how they can thread this into SOTL. They have changed the thread of the series around with their take on Red Dragon, so I guess we know Hannibal still lives, but there is no guarantee that Will lived.
Yes, it was slightly humorous to see more damage inflicted on Will. My wife is only a casual viewer said, oh, he's dead. I had to remind her that Will is a pro at getting hurt. I think we covered the list previously (my favorite being thrown from a train).
I think everything is clear for me except for the mid credits scene. Did she cut off her leg and was about to eat it? Someone please explain WTF was up with that.
thriller03
AG
Answer to spoiler....

I do think she cut off her own leg, or paid somebody to. I think it was a way of acknowledging that everybody who feared/encountered Hannibal always had to live life waiting and/or knowing he'd eventually return. They couldn't escape. She just decided to say hell with it...I'll go ahead and set the table.
SeattleAgJr
Or the alternative... Hannibal showed up to end her as he promised and she mentioned earlier in the episode/season (everyone eventually ends up on his plate)....
exitone
AG
Came across this. Kind of interesting. And it sounds like they are still trying to work out a season four or movie, so maybe we will see more.
This kind of answers the ending scene questions...

Hannibal: Bryan Fuller talks season 4, sexual fluidity, and how Will became Clarice Starling
Schrute Farms
I am satisfied with the ending being final.

Looking back, Fuller was his worst with the Italy story. The love scene between Alana and Margot may be the most unnecessary extended scene of the series and the "Verger Baby" storyline the most unnecessary subplot of the series. Lady Murasaki's adaptation was also unnecessary and unbelievable - more of a plot device than contributor.

Fuller leaving canon did not work very well. I'm not sure how his adaptation of SOTL, under his imagining, would succeed the finale given at the end of 3.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.