*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

308,534 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This will be the thread for spoilers, which include updates from those watching the feeds, etc.

For people who only want to watch the TV show, and only discuss what is shown on the episodes, please create and post on a NON SPOILERS thread.

Let's start the thread off with the potential twist based off someone on Reddit.

BB 17 spoiler on twist and game design
aggietoolman
AG
Not at all a fan of this if it turns out true.

My biggest fear would be Frankie returning as the male team leader. If he is back, I won't watch a second. I don't think it would be as he was too hated and would turn away too many fans.

Bunk Moreland
Frankie unfortunately has a huge following. His edit could have been much worse for him. It was as if CBS kinda acknowledged some of the stuff he did and said, but didn't go full throttle bashing him like they did the previous season with a few houseguests.

Obviously Frankie would annoy the **** out of me if he was allowed back in. Anything that involves bringing houseguests back in a season that isn't All Stars gets on my nerves. Dan is my favorite player, and I realize a ton of his success from his 2nd run comes from this type of scenario(and I realize that season got big ratings as he made it to the end), but I'd rather them either do All Stars, or newbies. Or, if they're going to mix them, start it at the beginning on a level surface.

Essentially, you'll have both returning houseguests get a no pressure ride for 6 or 7 weeks. Then, it will be a 1 week decision on if they stay or go when they get ready for jury. No matter what, they'll be in jury. AND, there will be added chances to come back from jury into the house. So basically the 2 returning houseguests don't have to play the game for half the summer, but will enjoy all the advantages of having the teammates doing the snooping, dirty work, and feeding them information.

It's just a ploy and it's unnecessary. Rachel couldn't win on her own, so CBS had to ruin an entire season to make sure she could.
Scotch
AG
All of TexAgs should pay the 5.99 for the feeds this year. There's a Fightin' Texas Aggie on the show.
Bunk Moreland
Apparently Audrey is a tranny
Scotch
AG
I wonder if she will ever reveal it?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I wonder if she will ever reveal it?

here's what a very quick search on jokersupdates linked to...

quote:
TMZ has learned Audrey will become the first transgender on the U.S. version of the show, and she plans to use the program as a showcase ... similar to what Caitlyn Jenner has been doing.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/16/big-brother-welcomes-first-transgender-house-guest/#ixzz3dGQogSRp

Wonder how late in the process she was selected. Most likely she was given late notice after the Jenner stuff got all the rousing support. CBS naturally chose her to latch on to that train.

So, if the TMZ blurb is to be believed, I'd say she's going to reveal it.
Bunk Moreland
Jokers already has some internet snooping going on.

Austin was a former WWE wrestler, and was recently a whistleblower about abuse, neglect, and bullying by a WWE Coach.

Clay has modeling photos out there from a modeling agency, and they linked the ESPN OTL article that had the blurb of he and Ced's roommate scuffle.

Meg is apparently friends with Andrea from an old survivor(dont' watch survivor so don't know who she is)...but as we know, this is always an easy way to get on BB...know someone who has been on the show or on Survivor.

Poptartin
Honeycutt's first few sentences included "at the end of the day...."

he's already got the lingo down.

aggietoolman
AG
There are 16 place settings at the table in the video below (at least I think I counted 16). It's the one for ET Canada, but it has a better shot of the table than the one in the US version.

Seems to indicate there are two additions to the cast that has been shown.

Bunk Moreland
There are definitely 2 additions that will happen. And most likely it'll be the scenario in the rumor... Which sucks
rhoswen
AG
Ugh if this is true... I don't understand why they screw with something they already know works and will attract viewers. Every couple years to stay "fresh," sure, I guess, but every year she's got some new cockamamie idea.
MSCAg
AG
The real twist will be if they don't let the coaches enter the game.

So is there anything on the feeds now?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
The real twist will be if they don't let the coaches enter the game.

So is there anything on the feeds now?

Assuming you mean feeds of inside the house and not house interviews or something else...

2 night premiere on Wed 6/24 and Thurs 6/25.

Feeds will start after the west coast airing of the Thursday night episode.
Bunk Moreland
Also, if that rumor is true, then the coaches will no doubt get a chance to be in the house. Grodner uses this bull**** every other year it seems like. It's such a screw job to the other HG's. Veterans get to coast for 6 weeks, then have 1 week of any sort of worry, then they're in the house like everyone else. Just dumb.

Next year will be All Stars no doubt.
Bunk Moreland
Also...the TV Guide blurbs show the 2nd episode of the 2 part premiere already having the 1st evicted houseguest happening.

Austin Matelson, the WWE guy, apparently has hosted a Big Brother podcast connected to Rachel and Porscha, so he also has connections that got him on the show.
TJJackson
Can't wait for this!
Poptartin
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/06/17/clay-honeycutt-big-brother-house-burglary
Bunk Moreland
Damn that sucks. People are the worst. Clearly it's someone he knows also.
Counterpoint
AG
Was the burglary before the public announcement of the contestants? If so, that sucks that one of his acquaintances would do that. If not, it also sucks that someone would take advantage of the knowledge that he isn't home all summer.
Scotch
AG
It could have been some random that saw Clay leave with a suitcase/bag. Hopefully not a "friend".
israeliag
AG
This is hilarious:
quote:
Honeycutt plans to bring lotion (for dry skin), tissues and magazines into the Big Brother house.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25216122/former-texas-am-football-player-to-be-a-houseguest-on-big-brother-17
Poptartin
well, he won't be allowed to bring any of that stuff so....

lotions and tissue.... what a kidder.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
The Big Brother 2015 season begins next week, and the cast has officially been revealed. There are 14 new houseguests preparing to tackle the game this summer, and the house has been revealed. As is often the case, CBS has teased that there are twists ahead, and they've already revealed some details related to one big one. What Big Brother spoilers are available so far for Season 17?

CBS shares Big Brother spoilers that fans will see a twist called "BB Takeover" throughout this summer. Just what is this takeover? The network says that every week there will be surprise guests who throw out a twist in the game. A new guest shows up every week, but for now, details regarding the specific twists remain under wraps. So far, fans seem to be intrigued, but also a bit skeptical and concerned about how this will affect the game.

Who will the surprise guests be? Many BB17 fans speculate that it'll be a combination of houseguests from past seasons and celebrities who are in the midst of promoting something. If
indeed that is the case, this doesn't stray too far from what the show has done over the seasons. Of course, having a guest every single week is different, and knowing they'll throw out twists to the game is a relatively different spin.
Ranger222
AG
Even with Clay in the house, I just can't get excited about BB after the last 2 seasons.
aggietoolman
AG
Apparently Liz has a twin. Could be used at some point I guess.
LHIOB
AG
Im still excited for the season...its such a great time kill
aggietoolman
AG
Latest rumor seems to be that the last two spots are for Jeff and Jackie from this past season of the Amazing Race.

Refer to article for details...

http://thebigbrotherforum.com/test/2015/06/22/are-the-amazing-race-stars-jeff-jackie-the-final-2-bb17-house-guests/
Counterpoint
AG
To me, that seems like a stretch. I LOVE The Amazing Race and I barely remember who those contestants are. Why would they give them the "celebrity well-known (or returning) guest" slots?

I will eat crow if I'm wrong though.

montegobay
Hubby and I have watched since season 3, but we decided tonight that we just can't commit this year after the Suckage of the past couple of seasons. Hope the Aggie does well! We will miss it, but it's time for it to end or at least, new producers.
Scotch
AG
Good episode, awesome that there will be a twin twist again. Last time the twins didn't make it the needed amount of weeks. Five evictions seems steep, but it is a huge reward if they make it.

Who's ready to see the "rock star dentist" tomorrow?
tallgrant
I suspect Da'Vonne plays in the HoH tomorrow, so they have another 7 up. Then they bring in the other 2 players afterward.
Counterpoint
AG
quote:
Good episode, awesome that there will be a twin twist again. Last time the twins didn't make it the needed amount of weeks. Five evictions seems steep, but it is a huge reward if they make it.

Who's ready to see the "rock star dentist" tomorrow?
I thought the twins made it long enough to both play last time. (Adria was one of their names, right?)
Scotch
AG
Yeah, Adria was the name they both went by, I believe. If I remember right, Adria was nominated and likely to go out when the twist was revealed, so they were only together until eviction night, never really had a chance. I could very well be remembering that wrong though, been a long time.
aggietoolman
AG
Thought that was pretty dull as far as first episodes go. Would have preferred one episode with all guests and spend less time explaining all the stupid twists.

Hate the return of BoB.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.