Who is going to see Jurassic World??

54,448 Views | 508 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Collective
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AliasMan02
AG
Watching this at home for the first time. What do we think of this as a title for the sequel? Jurassic War.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Wow this movie was terrible. Just turned it off at the point Chris Pratt is leading the biker gang of raptors.
AMW2010
AG
If you would have watched it, you'd have known that Pratt wasn't leading the raptors, they were leading him to the target like a dog on a pig.....it's a great fresh movie based in the Jurassic Genre
The Debt
By "fresh movie" do you mean stealing most of Deep Blue Sea but substituting dinosaurs for sharks?
El Mero Guero
I enjoyed it last night.
Gigem314
AG
quote:
Wow this movie was terrible. Just turned it off at the point Chris Pratt is leading the biker gang of raptors.
They should have given the raptors bikes too.

The Collective
AG
quote:

Haha, like others say - it is normally the small things that bother you the most in these types of films. My biggest issue with this scene was seeing the raptors dart side to side and jumping trees/logs, but then Pratt and others just drive straight the whole time. I forgot what a disaster this thread was from around pages 8 - 12.
Mucho austin
AG
quote:
Watching this at home for the first time. What do we think of this as a title for the sequel? Jurassic War.

Jurassic Park: Civil War
Ol_Ag_02
AG
quote:
quote:

Haha, like others say - it is normally the small things that bother you the most in these types of films. My biggest issue with this scene was seeing the raptors dart side to side and jumping trees/logs, but then Pratt and others just drive straight the whole time. I forgot what a disaster this thread was from around pages 8 - 12.

This was the exact thing I thought that made me say, I'm out. Just bad writing, plot line, character devlopment. I mean the d'onofrio (sp?) character was really bad.

It makes me want to go re watch the original to see if it was this bad. I remember it as awesome, so maybe I don't want to ruin that.
Mucho austin
AG
It holds up.
The Collective
AG
If you have a good setup at home (sound system) - the original will still send a tingle up your spine.
GiveEmHellBill
AG

Her whole death scene still ranks as one of my favorite of last year's.
The Debt
quote:
It holds up.

After a year
The Milkman
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

This was the exact thing I thought that made me say, I'm out. Just bad writing, plot line, character devlopment. I mean the d'onofrio (sp?) character was really bad.

It makes me want to go re watch the original to see if it was this bad. I remember it as awesome, so maybe I don't want to ruin that.

Do you seriously not watch the original often enough to "know if it holds up"? Good Lord get with it
Dr. Spaceman
quote:

Her whole death scene still ranks as one of my favorite of last year's.
Thirty minutes after watching the movie (which I thought was over the top and great in every way) I just stopped what I was doing and marveled at this scene. So ****ing hilarious and out of left field.
Furlock Bones
AG
this movie is so bad in just about every way.
The Collective
AG
Another problem, why couldn't they track Indominus Rex from its paddock? If that was impossible, why not just call the command center from that location instead of from the car? Entering the cage or leaving the building like Claire did before confirmation of its actual location was beyond stupid, and it was central to the movie plot... so bad.
PatriotAg02
AG
quote:
Another problem, why couldn't they track Indominus Rex from its paddock? If that was impossible, why not just call the command center from that location instead of from the car? Entering the cage or leaving the building like Claire did before confirmation of its actual location was beyond stupid, and it was central to the movie plot... so bad.
There's no room for logic in a movie about giant killer bloodthirsty dinosaurs that are now smarter than most humans. None at all.
The Collective
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.