500 questions is the worst

1,608 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by GoAgs92
GoAgs92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Show totally stinks.

Decent premise...answer 500 pretty tough questions without missing 3 in a row, but the execution is terrible.

GiveEmHellBill
AG
Got about 20 minutes into the first show before I came to the conclusion that it sucked.

Host is horrible. Why do they feel the need to get British people for these game shows? Is the accent supposed to make them sound smarter than the contestant?
Icecream_Ag
S
Yes it is. Same reason they get picked to be villains in movies
GoAgs92
AG
unfortunately my 7 year old loves this pile of crapola, ugh.

I assume after this horrible 7 day run it will be cancelled, at least I hope so.

what kind of show lets you rattle off answers until you get it right...awful.

and what's the pot of gold when you get to 500? A million? they never say...blech.

and those ridiculous battles, "do you think you can knock off the other guy?...uhh not really since I am over here doing virtually nothing the entire time"
GoAgs92
AG
and why is the english buy jesticulating all over the place, like he's playing an imaginary drum kit, when the contestant is trying to think of an answer.

There is nothing at all worthwhile on this show.

I am sure discovery is coming up with a game show called Naked and Stupid where people have to answers questions naked...and it would be better than this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.