Has Carrie Fischer always been a coked-out floozy, or is this a recent development?

7,345 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by VanZandt92
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

First of all, yes they are probably all wasted from the pre-party... but damn...

"I'll see you later (big boy)"

"I glad you all got to play with me when I was younger and plastered"
(paraphrase)

Also, is she getting in character as being "Darth Vader's Daughter" with the heavy panting? Is there some medical condition? Does she not ever exercise? Or is it too much plastic surgery clogging her nostrils?
AnimalA10
AG
You've never seen the pics of her and the coke fingernail she was sporting during filming of The Empire Strikes Back? I'd link it but I'm on my phone.

I'm pretty sure I also read stories about her doing coke with John Belushi during filming on The Blues Brothers.
tamusc
AG
Pretty sure she almost OD'd during filming of RotJ.

Article on her drug problems during filming

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
She's talked and written quite a bit about her coke addiction and bipolar disorder. It's not news. Hell, she's the author of Postcards from the Edge.
Ag Since 83
AG
She was definitely having fun/acting nuts (take your pick) in the autograph hall at Celebration: dumping glitter on people's heads and stuff like that. I made sure and thanked every person I got an autograph from, so when I said "thank you ma'am, have a nice day," she demanded my hand, wrote "LSD" on it with the autograph marker, and said "that's for calling me ma'am" (when I handed her my poster, she joked to me that the guy in front of me was on acid)
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:

First of all, yes they are probably all wasted from the pre-party... but damn...

"I'll see you later (big boy)"

(paraphrase)

Also, is she getting in character as being "Darth Vader's Daughter" with the heavy panting? Is there some medical condition? Does she not ever exercise? Or is it too much plastic surgery clogging her nostrils?
Uh yeah, where have you been the last 35 years? Hollywood kids of 2 (at the time) super famous people who have no boundaries and star in the biggest movie of all time when they are 20 years old tend to die young, or lead a really drug-filled life. Fortunately she chose the latter of 2 evils.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Yeah, I had heard stuff, I guess... Didn't know it was that bad...i am am a Star Wars nerd not a celebrity follower

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
How on Earth did you not know this?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
She was definitely having fun/acting nuts (take your pick) in the autograph hall at Celebration: dumping glitter on people's heads and stuff like that. I made sure and thanked every person I got an autograph from, so when I said "thank you ma'am, have a nice day," she demanded my hand, wrote "LSD" on it with the autograph marker, and said "that's for calling me ma'am" (when I handed her my poster, she joked to me that the guy in front of me was on acid)
Hah, that's pretty funny.
aggiesq
AG
postcards from the edge is a good movie too
schmendeler
AG
she's lost some weight.
Pro Ag
AG
I didn't know this either. Or didn't remember.
Duncan Idaho
Did someone bump a thr ad from 1979?
Professor Frick
AG
I remember on one of those celebrity roasts, Amy Schumer made a joke:

"Look, Carrie Fisher is here...she's cut more lines than a crippled kid at Disneyland..."
PatAg
AG
She was hot in Blues Brothers
LawAg05
AG

Dont care
Deputy Travis Junior
quote:

"Look, Carrie Fisher is here...she's cut more lines than a crippled kid at Disneyland..."
Dear... God...
TCTTS
AG
quote:
jkag89
Yes, she even did a one woman show about it, Wishful Drinking.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:

She said "plastic", not "plastered". She was talking about the action figures. Geez.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Well, when they asked if she enjoyed having 'backup' on the set (more women) she replied that she liked it better when she was 19 and the only woman on the set.
Know Your Enemy
AG
quote:

Holy ****
FightnFarmerUSMC
AG
She did a one woman special a few years back that detailed all the crazy effed up stuff she did in the 70s and 80s. She was recently out of a rehab stint and possibly sober at the time for a stretch. I think I saw it on Netflix, maybe HBO. It was really good and she had some fantastic behind the scenes stories about Star Wars.
FightnFarmerUSMC
AG
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1705977/

Wishful Drinking. It was an HBO special in 2010. Apparently it was modeled after her autobiography of the same name. It was really good.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Wishful Drinking is a great read.

Read it at a B&N in one sitting.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

Lmao, it's not a library
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
Well, when they asked if she enjoyed having 'backup' on the set (more women) she replied that she liked it better when she was 19 and the only woman on the set.

I know. I watched the clip. I think you're really reaching for something here. She said it jokingly/playfully. I don't think she was hinting that the rebels and the entire empire were running a train on her.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
quote:

Lmao, it's not a library
Guess you've never been in a Barnes and Noble.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lmao, it's not a library

Plenty of times. To buy books.
LeonardSkinner
quote:
quote:

I know. I watched the clip. I think you're really reaching for something here. She said it jokingly/playfully. I don't think she was hinting that the rebels and the entire empire were running a train on her.

Either way, I hope she stayed away from the TiE pilots. Those guys are always flying around without any kind of protection.
schmendeler
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lmao, it's not a library

Plenty of times. To buy books.

that's what amazon is for!
VanZandt92
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lmao, it's not a library

There was a post of the day in here somewhere that i missed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.