ACL Lineup Leaked Early

3,641 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by jrod2181
SeanDaAg2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It got pulled down fast but it only takes a second on the Internet. It looks real to me and pretty solid.

http://music.mxdwn.com/2015/05/03/news/is-this-the-2015-lineup-for-the-austin-city-limits-festival/
HeadGames
AG
Oh, I see them now. There are about 12 bands Id like to see, 8 of those I REALLY want to see. Not bad, id put it on par with last year's.

Weekend 1: The Strokes versus Weekend 2: Florence + The Machine and Modest Mouse. Tough choice.

If Strokes, Florence and Modest Mouse were all on the same weekend, i'd definitely buy a 3 day pass. However, I feel like ACL has been slipping on the big name talent these past couple of years, compared to earlier ACL festivals. But it appears to be just me, my facebook is drooling over this lineup.
Bunk Moreland
Doesn't get good till the 3rd line, then it dominates the mid level.

If that is true, weekend 2 is better. Saw the strokes at bonnaroo some years back and enjoyed, but I'd take florence and modest mouse.
Rudyjax
AG
I like this lineup better than last years, minus Pearl Jam.
P.C. Principal
Has anyone been able to buy tickets yet?
AirplaneAg09
AG
Dwight Yoakum, Brand New, Sturgill Simpson, A$AP Rocky, Run the Jewels, Tame Impala.

Gonna be seeing a few of these acts in a couple weeks at Sasquatch. Looking forward to ACL this year.
Sex Panther
AG
This is an awesome lineup. The headliners are nothing special, but the undercard is loaded from top to bottom with a variety of genres.
Bunk Moreland
Bunk Moreland
Gigem314
AG
Saw Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors last week with Needtobreathe, they were great. I think they're coming to College Station in September.

Solid lineup.
P.C. Principal
Huge foo fighters fan. Never seen em live. Can't wait
NorthHollywoodHenry
AG
I'm in for weekend 2. Ags are off that weekend, so it made it an even easier choice for me.
DonaldFDraper
AG
quote:
I'm in for weekend 2. Ags are off that weekend, so it made it an even easier choice for me.
Same. I love the line up this year. There are 30+ bands I want to see. Even after schedule conflicts, it should be about $10 per act.
Rudyjax
AG
Guess it shows my age but Billy Idol is the one I would want to see the most.
dah4439
AG
quote:
quote:
Same. I love the line up this year. There are 30+ bands I want to see. Even after schedule conflicts, it should be about $10 per act.
Ditto for me as well. Wish The Strokes were gonna be there for Weekend #2, but I'll take it!
agmag90
I see you g-eazy
jrod2181
Single Day tickets on sale. Foo Fighters playing the two Fridays
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.