Trailer vs Movie

1,856 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Cancelled
agmag90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When was the last time you were impressed/excited by a movie trailer and then the movie was actually better than you thought it was going to be? I would have to say Gravity and Inception were movies that I was really looking forward to from the trailers and was even more blown away from the movie.

Side note: Thought I saw a thread about this a few weeks back but couldn't find it.
chipotle
Edge of Tomorrow
AggieBQ03
AG
I don't know that I was actually excited by the trailer for The Lego Movie, but I found it interesting. The movie actually was way better than I thought it would be. Have watched lots of times with the kids and I still laugh.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Captain America 2 and Godzilla come to mind.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Django
VanZandt92
Most trailers show the best scenes of a movie, especially if it is a comedy. I avoid them. Not what you're asking though. I digress.
KeithDB
AG
The Lego Movie really was surprisingly awesome. Of course, everything is awesome.

TyHolden
AG
Cowboys vs Dinosaurs
Cancelled
AG
1. Guardians of the Galaxy. I never wanted to see it from the trailer. Best movie I saw last year

2. Harold & Kumar.

I don't watch trailers anymore.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.