Blacklist

8,374 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jabberwalkie09
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I am pretty sure this is all a fake out and Mr Kaplan and the doctor friend are part of it.
Why do you have to bring up what I was thinking in the back of my mind? Man, you just sucked the fun out of last night's episode Mr. Buzzkillington.

caleblyn
She not gone. I bet Red will do another memory swipe and make her forget about Tom and daughter. Tom and daughter will be in the new spin-off that has been rumored. Kean and Red will continue as if this never happened.

I have a bad feeling that the birth scene, with the ignorant music and disco light, will be the "jump the shark."

I hope the show survives because I highly enoy it.
DG-Ag
AG
quote:
I have a bad feeling that the birth scene, with the ignorant music and disco light, will be the "jump the shark."
Had that exact same thought. "Havin' my baby" music was so incredibly lame. I have a real love/hate relationship with this show. I look forward to watching it every Thursday, but every time Kean is on screen I cringe. I'm not sure the show wouldn't be better off without her. Replace her character with someone of more substance, gravitas to match Spader. He's awesome.I think the whole "she's the daughter of a Russian spy" thing has run its course. They need to somehow wrap that up and go to a new story line. Just my opinion
Samsill98
AG
Anyone else get a little lost in last week's episode? I liked it, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I keep seeing storied about people thinking Keen faked her death but that seems pretty unlikely given that Red was with her.

I hope they fill in some of the gaps...
Squirrel Master
AG
Last weeks episode(or Home Alone: Blacklist) seemed to make clear why Red is convinced that Liz's mother is dead, since he was there and loved her. Not Liz's father, but clearly felt an attachment to her mother and consequently felt an obligation to protect Liz. His imagining most of the events of that episode I think will set up how what's always been true to him (That Restova is dead) is wrong as is what we believe to be true (that Liz is dead).Since I think its definitely Liz's mom who hired Solomon to get her, hence the return her alive.

Of course, we could discuss why the urgency to kidnap an extremely pregnant woman and continue chasing her when she escapes, when she could be taken likely more safely in a few weeks.
Natasha Romanoff
quote:
Anyone else get a little lost in last week's episode? I liked it, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I keep seeing storied about people thinking Keen faked her death but that seems pretty unlikely given that Red was with her.

I hope they fill in some of the gaps...
I'm to the point where I don't think I can like this show again.

I think they faked her death, and Mr. Kaplan is in on it. The way she finally said goodbye to him after banning him from ever seeing her or her daughter was too planned. But I don't know how the show recovers from that. Because what will it be about now? Red trying to get Liz "back" in the sense of being in her good graces?

I also dislike Keane as a character so I wouldn't be too upset if she actually died, BUT the whole premise of the show is the Red-Elizabeth relationship. So they're going to kill her off AND not reveal who she is to him?

So I have no idea where the show goes from here and how it can be as good as the first 2 seasons.

Edit: and I personally disliked last week's episode. I understand that, artistically, it was probably amazing or whatever, but it wasn't entertaining. It was trippy and weird and made almost no sense. It felt like a place filler.
SeattleAgJr
It was a place filler.

The Keane actress got pregnant and ****ed up the entire season, which had to be rewritten to accommodate her pregnancy and (now) her maternity leave.

And Keane is not dead. Kaplan and Doctor were in on it, and will be exposed in the finale, if the synopsis is correct.
Samsill98
AG
Interesting... I'm not sure how I'll feel about that if that's the way it goes down.
Texas Ag 15
AG
Wow what a finale
SeattleAgJr
Pretty much went down as expected, except for that final, FINAL reveal.
SeattleAgJr
Oh and...

saw this on Reddit (not mine) vut it more/less is what I think.

Red says he's protecting Liz because of her father.

We know Red was close to Katarina. Here's my new theory on why he's been protecting Liz/Agnes:

• Kirk needs some form of blood/organ from Liz.
  • Katarina knew this process would either reveal Red to be the father or put Liz's life in danger.
  • They disagreed on looking after their daughter and Katarina fled with Liz, under Red's protection.
  • Kirk found them and tried to get Liz back.
  • Katarina, knowing Kirk would be able to always locate her, fakes her death and gives to Red.
  • Red hides Liz with Sam so Kirk can never find her again.
I can't get over the feeling that Katarina Rostova is still alive (mostly because of Drexel/Ambrosia both used Rostova, not Kirk's Rostov, and Red clearly knows Kirk is Rostov). And she might be coming to help Red...
jabberwalkie09
AG
That makes sense.

I thought the finale was alright, but the show nearly lost me with the backdoor pilot though.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
That makes sense.

I thought the finale was alright, but the show nearly lost me with the backdoor pilot though.
I actually like the backdoor pilot (except for the stupid mother/son thing).
They will be "bad" guys, even Tom will have to work with the two black *******s.
Good times.
tx4guns
AG
That was an interesting episode... Guess he just made a new enemy...
jabberwalkie09
AG
Definitely think he did.
SeattleAgJr
that pissed me off.

I understand it being consistent in character.

but it still pissed me off.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
I understand it being consistent in character.
If we were being consistent, Red would have walked up and put two in the brain dome to finish the job.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.