Blacklist

8,386 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jabberwalkie09
MichaelJ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I havent watched the most recent episode but it has set off a debate between a couple of my friends and I.

Primarily, whether Reddington is Keen's Father or not.

I without a shadow of a doubt have felt he is since Day 1...

what says you Texags?
PlayToWin2000
AG
Yes, I agree. All signs seem to point towards that end. However, I fell like they will throw a wrinkle in somewhere and surprise us all to the actual relationship between them.
jackie childs
i have no idea, but would be supremely disappointed if he is
Garrelli 5000
AG
My guess is uncle on mom's side.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
This was what I was thinking as well after the latest episode.
jackie childs
quote:
Could be an aunt on mom's side if they want to be current and capitalize on the bruce jenner story
fourkids
Still one of my favorite shows esp the the most recent ones.... I like that they didn't just kill off her husband right away. I still root for him despite knowing it seems to be set up that she ends up with her partner that she works with (i'm just terrible with names).
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Still one of my favorite shows esp the the most recent ones.... I like that they didn't just kill off her husband right away. I still root for him despite knowing it seems to be set up that she ends up with her partner that she works with (i'm just terrible with names).
Tom has actually become a very interesting character now, given the tangled web he has weaved. Ressler (her partner) has fallen off into the background, and I don't really think they have been using him much lately IIRC. They've really been using the Mossad agent (Navabi?) in his place, and I'm still not sure why she came onto the task force in the first place.
MichaelJ
AG
seems to me, they are making Tom and Her become more of a relationship again...i can see them taking it that direction
PlayToWin2000
AG
Pretty good episode last night. Great twist, and set up for a really good finale next week.
lunchbox
***spoilers from last night***

so, did she become "infected" when she was bumped at the train station?

***end***
PlayToWin2000
AG
Great question. I couldn't figure out how they infected her. I think you are right.
AR_Ag95
AG
The last two episodes have been outstanding!
jabberwalkie09
AG
The change from finding the blacklister each week I think has helped to breath a little bit of life back into the show. It was growing a bit stale towards the end of last season, and the change has made it interesting again.
TXAG 05
AG
I agree, figured they couldn't go long just doing the villain of the week thing.

Spoiler*****

Not sure I like her being pregnant. Just seems cliche, but we will see where they go with it.

End spoiler.
DG-Ag
AG
Maybe just me, but it feels like this show is close to jumpin' the shark. My wife still really likes it so I'll keep watching with her. But if it were just me I might allot that hour to something else.
mslags97
AG
Love this show. Spader is amazing. Good stuff.

I like that they kept Tom and built that into a new relationship. Love the intrigue still hanging there with the past. Still a great show. Probably my favorite, along with Limitless right now.
Squirrel Master
AG
Enjoying the show, but will go the opposite of the last poster and say the worst part is the contrived way they have kept Tom around. The worst crutch action/adventure/suspense TV shows can make is keeping around characters beyond their natural life, presumably because they like the actor too much or they are too lazy to develop new characters to fill important roles.
MelvinUdall
I love the show and will stick around as long as Spader is around, which presumably would be till the end. He is so fantastic in this role and he brings in that cocky character he played in Less Than Zero.
SeattleAgJr
quote:
I agree, figured they couldn't go long just doing the villain of the week thing.

Spoiler*****

Not sure I like her being pregnant. Just seems cliche, but we will see where they go with it.

End spoiler.
Well, the actress is pregnant, so they had to write it in, otherwise it would require lots of goofy shots, plus the added weight.
MelvinUdall
I wish I was the father of said future child.
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
quote:

Spoiler*****

End spoiler.
Well, the actress is pregnant, so they had to write it in, otherwise it would require lots of goofy shots, plus the added weight.

Ah. Didn't know she was pregnant in real life.
LuvMarley
TexAgs knows stuff.
Clavell
AG
I would bet at least 90% of pregnancies on TV series are because actress is pregnant in real life.
Mathguy64
AG
The writers on this show just crack me up. Last night when Navabi discovered that Ressler didn't want her back and she tells him "I don't want to hurt your feelings but you sucked in bed" with that little smile on her face I spit my bourbon out.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
The writers on this show just crack me up. Last night when Navabi discovered that Ressler didn't want her back and she tells him "I don't want to hurt your feelings but you sucked in bed" with that little smile on her face I spit my bourbon out.
Probably the best line of the night right there.

Best thing about last night's episode is that there was less Liz and more Reddington. Episode was instantly better.
marble rye
AG
I agree with this. I have never liked that actress in that role. Love this show. Spader is amazing.
TXAG 05
AG
Anyone catch tonight's episode? Don't want to give any spoilers, but wow.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Yeah that was pretty crazy!
LuvMarley
Did that just happen?
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Did that just happen?
I'm going to go ahead and be optimistic about it and say yes. Here's hoping that Red burns the playhouse down.
Samsill98
AG
quote:
quote:
Did that just happen?
I'm going to go ahead and be optimistic about it and say yes. Here's hoping that Red burns the playhouse down.
I love this show and I've never thought he was her father. As for tonight's episode... unreal. I did not see that happening and I too am hoping for Red to burn the playhouse down.
SeattleAgJr
I am pretty sure this is all a fake out and Mr Kaplan and the doctor friend are part of it.
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
I am pretty sure this is all a fake out and Mr Kaplan and the doctor friend are part of it.
I am thinking there is a chance of that too as a way to get Solomon and everyone to stop chasing them. Especially the part when Red says "don't let her go to the morgue, have our people take care of it"

However, if it really did happen, I hope he goes Man on Fire on everyone.
Mathguy64
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Did that just happen?
I love this show and I've never thought he was her father. As for tonight's episode... unreal. I did not see that happening and I too am hoping for Red to burn the playhouse down.

I think we just saw Grandpa last night. And he's about to be a bad bad man.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.