*** VEEP Season 4 ***

12,736 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by InternetFan02
ce1994
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And it is setting up for James to attempt to sabotage Myer in the House and she will retaliate by doing the same to him in the Senate. They are not going to be getting along next season.
Bunk Moreland
Also, I absolutely love that O'Brien is running for President in Veep. He has come a long way from that small town in Indiana as the owner of the Gun-believable Gun Emporium, just wanting to let us know about his idea of Assault Rifle Vending Machines.

ce1994
AG
Also, the guy that is going to jail is going to roll up on the president in a big way.
Jim01
AG
quote:
I didn't quite get the hate for Tom James. He's never really come across as power hungry/greedy/inept - in fact, quite the opposite - but the way he was treated by Selina & co there at the end made it seem like he had this coming all along. It just felt weird. Other than that, I loved the finale.
To me it was building all season as a "wait a minute people like this guy more than me" kind of way. They all felt they needed to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't outshine Selina.

Then when he asked to be head of Treasury it was just kind of a "I KNEW it! I knew I had to watch this guy!" moment. Like he was too nice and non greedy to be true all season and he finally showed himself.
LHIOB
AG
More jokes per minute than any show on TV
TCTTS
AG
That actually makes sense. Gotcha. Thanks.
Ragoo
AG
Rewatching from the beginning. Love how unscripted this show feels.
Professor Frick
AG
quote:
More jokes per minute than any show on TV

Well yeah, 'cause 30 Rock is over
Bunk Moreland
Figured y'all would like this. Taken from the Politics board.

A real life Gary trying to block Obama from the camera's view at the G20 Lounge while he talks with Putin
Duncan Idaho
Awesome....complete to with the bag
Ragoo
AG
And the phone, bald spot, dainty walk/appearance
InternetFan02
AG
wow

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.