Is anyone else watching BIG BROTHER CANADA (Season 3) -- starts Mon., March 23

9,418 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Gigem Trevas
Poptartin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
?
Poptartin
nobody?
aggie98infl
AG
I watched last year, I'm still trying to decide if I want to get sucked in this year. Was the first episode any good and was it a giant pain to be able to watch? At the end of last year they were taking down streams left and right and it got to be a real pain to watch it. When is the second episode?
Gigem Trevas
Poptartin
I got a private VPN so I'm able to watch the live feeds on Global.

Eveldick.com streams the episodes.

Sunday 6pm (central)
Monday 7pm
Wednesday 8pm (live show)

This season has been great so far.

For example.... this just happened:

quote:
10:00-11:00 AM: Production spoke to the houseguests and informed them that somebody deliberately hit a camera last night. As a result of that, the entire house is on slop and has no hot water until someone confesses to hitting the camera. Some of the houseguests, such as Graig and Godfrey, debated going in to the diary room and confessing just to get the food back. Others told them not to do that because production already knows who did it.

Gigem Trevas
I found it interesting watching big brother for the first time that there isn't an official host that runs the challenges. On survivor you have Jeff probst and on the challenge you have tj lavin. Still trying to get the whole format of the show down but the amount of strategy and planning in this show is remarkable.
Poptartin
it worked.... HUGE fight going on in the house about the broken camera.

Gigem Trevas
quote:
it worked.... HUGE fight going on in the house about the broken camera.

So some cast member hit a camera to deliberately cause drama? Why would they do that?
Poptartin
I dont' know but Godfrey and Graig just started YELLING at Sindy saying she did it.

Poptartin
episode 2. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6MwvGznBdaWRQawM7f

Side Show 3/26/15 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k50BMXsFdgcvBLaxytc

Episode. 3 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6e7gFyPh3yt9waA1yV

episode. 4 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2dnzQH2A0byClaB9VE
Gigem Trevas
quote:
I dont' know but Godfrey and Graig just started YELLING at Sindy saying she did it.

Sindy.
Poptartin
Classic Pili. The girl has no clue she's playing a game.

Gigem Trevas
quote:
Classic Pili. The girl has no clue she's playing a game.

I can't tell if she's dumb or just ditzy.
Poptartin
So, today, BB gave them all blankets, teddy bears, slippers, and robes and had them watch a very cute cartoon with their faces on certain zoo animals. They have been playing the video about every hour or so for the last few hours. This is one of those times that they will probably show it all night, causing them to get little sleep. This, with them being on slop, taking cold showers and being tired will surely create more drama in the house. Good times.

They will have to answer questions about the cartoon for the HOH comp tomorrow. (my guess)

Gigem Trevas
quote:
So, today, BB gave them all blankets, teddy bears, slippers, and robes and had them watch a very cute cartoon with their faces on certain zoo animals. They have been playing the video about every hour or so for the last few hours. This is one of those times that they will probably show it all night, causing them to get little sleep. This, with them being on slop, taking cold showers and being tired will surely create more drama in the house. Good times.

They will have to answer questions about the cartoon for the HOH comp tomorrow. (my guess)

So the producers intentionally **** with them and stress them out to cause conflict and drama? That sounds awful.
Poptartin
yes. yes, they do.
Gigem Trevas
Wow. That's ****ed up. This show is like a car crash but I can't stop watching.
Poptartin
Live eviction tonight. All signs point to Sindy going home.
Gigem Trevas
quote:
Live eviction tonight. All signs point to Sindy going home.
Poptartin
here ya go Trevas

Gigem Trevas
I'm on the streaming website but the video isn't showing. Is it working for you Pop?
Found a different website.
http://www.multimlg.tv/big-brother-ca.php
Poptartin
I'm watching here:

http://www.tvnutters.com/files/bbca.htm
Poptartin
yours is a half second ahead and has chat.

score
Gigem Trevas
Pilar is actually growing on me. Sindy looks like she's going to get steamrolled on this vote though.
Poptartin
I love Pilar and Kevin.

btw, they didn't show half of what Graig and Godfrey said to Sindy when they called her out about breaking the camera. It was ugly.
Gigem Trevas
Damn it she got massacred. Now I have to find a new girl to root for. Probably Willow cause she's hot.
Poptartin
Willow is a good pick. She's got her head in all the alliances and some side ones of her own.
Poptartin
Neaha is cracking me up....
Gigem Trevas
quote:
Neaha is cracking me up....

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What's with all of them picking Godfrey? Are they mad at him for blowing up at Sindy? Is Bobby not allowed to compete in this competition since he won the last HoH?
Gigem Trevas
Pop. Do you know all of the alliances going on? I know there is one called Newport, Fortress, and Chop Shop but don't remember who is on which one.
Poptartin
Correct. Bobby can't compete. That's another thing you have to think about... who's gonna save you next week if you win this week.

Canadians and their "sooooorys" . So funny.
Gigem Trevas
quote:
Correct. Bobby can't compete. That's another thing you have to think about... who's gonna save you next week if you win this week.

Canadians and their "sooooorys" . So funny.

I'm watching Trailer Park Boys and they say sooooory too, I don't understand it.
Poptartin
this might be a little old but it shows the main ones

Gigem Trevas
Interesting. It's hard for me to keep up with 16 different contestants and their strategies. With Survivor there are 2 tribes where alliances form within the 8 so it makes it easier to keep track of for me at least.
Gigem Trevas
This thread is a commentary between just the two of us.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.