The Last Man On Earth

30,267 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by COOL LASER FALCON
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I'm sticking with the show but I understand people's frustration. Its funny when he's thwarted by circumstances. Its not funny when it's because he's acting like a jerk.

Hit the nail on the head
LHIOB
AG
I hope part of next season is them going back to Tucson to get Peter, Diego, Clementine, Thomas, Darby, Gary, Kevin, Trevor, Dahsiel, Greg, Brice, Trent, Marshall, Max, Terrance, Antwan, Jerry and Jimmy.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I hope part of next season is them going back to Tucson to get Peter, Diego, Clementine, Thomas, Darby, Gary, Kevin, Trevor, Dahsiel, Greg, Brice, Trent, Marshall, Max, Terrance, Antwan, Jerry and Jimmy.
Weren't they all in the back of her car looking out the window as they drove off?
PermianBasinAggie
AG
Carol loaded up all those guys before she picked up Phil. You could see them through the back window of her car as they drove off.
twenty two ags
raisin balls
schmendeler
AG
i loved that he spit out the raisin ball to go back to eating the toilet paper when he'd barricaded himself in his room.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
quote:
Weren't they all in the back of her car looking out the window as they drove off?
Damn....not sure how I missed that
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Damn....not sure how I missed that

That's pretty homophobic...even for you Brice.
chjoak
AG
I'm thinking they are done with Tuscon. In the episode where new Phil questioned "why Tuscon" he mentioned another city that he thought would be better (can't remember what it was) for farming, etc... I'm kind of thinking that is where Carol & Phil go. And along the way they will correct all the billboards. Then the original Tuscon group will eventually show up.
twenty two ags
i'm not sure we see any of the rest of the tuscon gang in season 2. i think they were all billed as special guest stars.
i would think that tandy and carol are in a new city.
i read an interview where the creators said that forte hasnt written season 2 yet, so the ending was intentionally open to basically anything (they also mentioned that the plan was always to bring in carol and smokeshow in early - they never considered a full season of Phil by himself).
COOL LASER FALCON
Just watched the finale and really liked the ending.

My complaint about this season was that it just got repetitive. It's kind of funny that everyone's concern going in to the season was "how do you keep it fresh with just one or two characters?" And the opposite ended up being the problem.

Hopefully they proved the concept enough to stick with just the two of them for a little while.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.