*** Amazing Race 26 ***

6,113 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by double aught
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, she's certainly doable.
annie88
AG
quote:
I'm surprised Tyler and Laura didn't hook up. It seemed like she might be interested in him but he didn't seem to be attracted to her which was kind of odd to me because she was a pretty cute girl and seemed to have the best personality of any of the girls on the show. She never went into beotch mode.
quote:
Had the same impression. She was definitely DTF. He did not seem interested.
Huh, I got the exact OPPOSITE impression. That he was interested and she wasn't.
Diet Cokehead
AG
I don't know how you got that impression. He was the one that kept saying friend zone while she was the one saying she got this hot guy as her partner.
annie88
AG
quote:
I don't know how you got that impression. He was the one that kept saying friend zone while she was the one saying she got this hot guy as her partner.
I disagree. Some of the early ones, she kept saying friend zone as well. Also, I thought for a split second that he might be gay (but didn't tell anyone). I could be wrong, but I got that vibe now and then. But I totally got the feeling she wasn't really interested. And, he is good looking, doesn't mean she can't say it.
annie88
AG
this is funny though...

They (the show) really wanted a romance to happen.

Tyler: Yeah. I mean, the first day of questions was over the top. It was like, "What did we sign up for? I thought we signed up for The Amazing Race." I felt like I was on The Bachelor. We went on so many date nights. Laura and I were crushing date night!

Laura: On one of the date nights, these people were so cute. They came up to us, like, "Oh! Are you the Bachelor?" [Laughs] We're like, "Uh, nope!"
DannyDuberstein
AG
Agree with DC. Especially early on, she kept commenting about how hot he was and then seemed genuinely impressed with his personality, strength at the game, etc., while he seemed to be distancing a little.
annie88
AG
quote:
Agree with DC. Especially early on, she kept commenting about how hot he was and then seemed genuinely impressed with his personality, strength at the game, etc., while he seemed to be distancing a little.
I think he was very intent on winning the race. Plus, we don't know. Maybe between the time he signed up for the race and went on it, he met someone, so he kept his distance, but I truly did think he liked her more than him. who knows.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I absolutely agree that he seemed focused on the race the entire time. At the same time, she was the contestant that seemed most thrilled about how hot her blind date was, and then when he seemed to back it up with how strong he played the game, she wasn't shy on complimenting and seeming very impressed with him. That's why I'm not sure how someone could think that he was more into her than vice versa.
annie88
AG
quote:
I absolutely agree that he seemed focused on the race the entire time. At the same time, she was the contestant that seemed most thrilled about how hot her blind date was, and then when he seemed to back it up with how strong he played the game, she wasn't shy on complimenting and seeming very impressed with him. That's why I'm not sure how someone could think that he was more into her than vice versa.
well, guess we're going to have to agree to disagree. could be females and males pick up on cues differently or it could be I'm wrong or you're wrong.

But at least they won
double aught
AG
I really liked how Tyler recorded them as they ran down the bridge to victory. You could tell he was enjoying the moment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.