Finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy

2,873 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by chipotle
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh, yyyyyaaaah!!
jlb2957
AG
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Got it on DVD for Christmas; first movie I've wanted to add to my collection since 2009.

Forgot how truly awesome it is wire to wire.

Well now I'm standing. Happy? We're all standing now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle.
Southlake
I thought it would be hokey. I was wrong! Dance off!

Carlo4
AG
Who?
Jinx
Starlord, man...
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Starlord, man...
My favorite moment of the whole movie is the look on Pratt's face when they round the corner on Ronan's ship and Korath is waiting for them and calls him "Starlord".

Just the mindset of that character that even faced with almost certain death with the fate of at least one planet and potentially the universe on the line, and he's so pleased that a legitimate source is using his self-given nickname.
Objective Aggie
AG
The movie did a good job of accepting what it was and running with it. It was entertaining.
Buck O Five
AG
That sound track gives it such a fun feel.
Deputy Travis Junior
I think it was the biggest surprise of 2014. It could have been stupid and just overall terrible (I mean on the surface, a racoon with a rocket launcher = 100% George Lucas crap), but it was great. They nailed the tone, the humor, the action, everything
Quad Dog
AG
Recommended it to a friend the other day and I think I used the word "fun" about 5 times. Exactly what you want in a bug summer movie, more space epic than a comic book movie, but just pure fun.
chipotle
Enjoyed it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.