***Survivor: Worlds Apart***

75,621 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by gambochaman
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
A guy who gained fame for crooning Bon Jovi & The Eurythmics at a gas station on The Tonight Show. Another guy who taught a course on Survivor at Northwestern University. A professional barrel racer. These are just three of the contestants that will be competing on Survivor: Worlds Apart when season 30 of the CBS reality show premieres with a special 90-minute episode at 8pm on Feb. 25. Eighteen all new players will be vying for the million dollars and will be separated into three tribes: White Collar, Blue Collar, and No Collar.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/21/survivor-worlds-apart-cast-jeff-probst/

White Collar

Blue Collar

No Collar
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
More important photos (no offense, thanks for starting the thread). Kinda got some real bowsers this season I'm afraid, but I found what I could.

zap
AG
quote:
More important photos (no offense, thanks for starting the thread).

None taken. I was counting on one of my fellow compatriots to pick out the "hot" ones.
Ags #1
AG
No bolt ons this year?
Urban Ag
AG
that was my first thought as well. Appears to be a severe lack of fake bewbs.

as opposed to most seasons
twenty two ags
bewbs?
i thought you were an old guy.
<kidding>

3 tribes. i wonder how much each tribe will associate with their "label"?
during BvsBvsB, all 3 groups seemed to really be happy with their label - the brains thought being smart was the most important thing in life, the beauties felt looks mattered most, etc.

also, whenever they start with 3 or 4 smaller tribes i always wonder how long they can go without an early merge into 2 teams.

Rudyjax
AG
No hipster grouping?
zap
AG
Big uptick in subtle script tattoos...#millenialtrampstamp
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
Big uptick in subtle script tattoos...#millenialtrampstamp

Noticed that.
zap
AG
One week away!
zap
AG
TONIGHT
Rudyjax
AG
Thx 4 the reminder.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Mid-week TexAgs is always more fun with Survivor on board. Anyone interested in playing a pick'em game that my brother and i made up last year?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Mid-week TexAgs is always more fun with Survivor on board. Anyone interested in playing a pick'em game that my brother and i made up last year?
zap
AG
quote:

yes
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I'll post the rules after the first episode. You basically pick 2 people from each tribe before the second episode starts and you get points for their accomplishments as the season progresses.
Rudyjax
AG
Sure. Why not?
twenty two ags
sounds fun.
BlackLab
AG
I'd play
Quinn
AG
I'm in
LHIOB
AG
Im in

Good start to the season. Six person tribes are tough because they put one tribe at a big disadvantage after day 3.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'm in. Halfway through the episode last night I had a lot of opinions. Now I can't remember any of them. Seemed like an ok group, if there was a severe lack of hots
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
I'm in. Halfway through the episode last night I had a lot of opinions. Now I can't remember any of them. Seemed like an ok group, if there was a severe lack of hots
Couple of girls on the red team, short blonde on the blue team. That's about it.
jamesf
AG
One episode in, and I am already sick of the word "collar".
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
The Coconut Vendor's twirl jump off the ladder is one of my instant favorites
Rudyjax
AG
this is already a good season.

It just goes to show that labels are stupid. Rico Suave is dumb as a box of rocks but is white collar.

The law student and the long haired guy in the no collar are smart as hell. The mail man talks about blue collar, but he doesnt build or do anything.
gravy97
AG
The Coconut Vendor cracked me up with his little jealous fit that he threw...

I loved how quickly the white collars said 'they are horrible liars' when So and other dude came back from the decision... and then I ggled when So was upset that she just found out at tribal that they all knew she was lying all along... i guess she wanted to be called a liar sooner?

I was also impressed with Carolyn following So to find out where the idol was, and then finding the idol without So seeing her at all.

And... mrs gravy had to do a double take to confirm that it was indeed not Steve Sanders joining the white collar tribe
Aggie Infantry
AG
PH
hurleyag
AG
quote:
I'll play. Do we post our selections here?
hurleyag
AG
quote:
quote:
Couple of girls on the red team, short blonde on the blue team. That's about it.
I find the barrel racer quite attractive.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
quote:
I'll play. Do we post our selections here?
Yes, I'll post the rules we came up with later today, and you have from then until the second episode starts to make your picks.
LHIOB
AG
I wanted to punch Raaaaaawdney in the face .01 seconds after he started talking
ChipFTAC01
AG
Doesn't survivor usually have some sort of bios up on their website?
rhoswen
AG
I don't think I've ever disliked a competitor as quickly as I did So. I wanted to smack that smug look off her face. While I believe the whole honesty/deceit thing was staged, good riddance.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
I'm already frustrated with this season. The collar thing was interesting until I actually saw the contestants. 90% of them are annoying as hell with how they're going out of their way to fit those stereotypes.

And to top it off, from a "that guy" standpoint, there was one chick worth looking at and they voted her off in the first episode.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.