Final "Colbert Report"airs tonight

1,978 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggiebrad94
Fat Bib Fortuna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Never have I enjoyed a program more than The Colbert Report on a more consistent basis.

EW has his 25 funniest moments here.

I'm hoping for a Steve Carrell cameo for one last "Even Stephven" segment tonight.

A few gifs in memoriam.

redd38
AG
I have SuddenLink so I didn't get to watch, although I used to watch religiously when I had Comedy Central. How was it?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
It's on tonight (thursday).
boy09
AG
I've tried to make myself stay up and watch this week. I've fallen asleep somewhere toward the end of The Daily Show every night so far... I guess I could have just set the DVR....
redd38
AG
Ah, I don't know what day it is.
mazag08
AG
Finally
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
I have SuddenLink so I didn't get to watch, although I used to watch religiously when I had Comedy Central. How was it?

me too.

and its mind boggling that Suddenlink is not carrying some of these stations now.
oragator
Pretty fitting final episode

*spoilers*

That's ensemble song, while cheesy, was pretty remarkable....there is literally no one else currently on tv who could get that large and diverse a group of celebs together for something like that, was pretty awesome to see.
P.C. Principal
Phenomenal! Really going to miss this show.
Counterpoint
AG
The Colbert Nation salutes you!
KeithDB
AG
It will be interesting to see if he can pull off his new The Late Show gig no longer playing his faux conservative character. He has played that character so long, and so well, that I think many people really believe that is him and won't accept him as something else.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
It will be interesting to see if he can pull off his new The Late Show gig no longer playing his faux conservative character. He has played that character so long, and so well, that I think many people really believe that is him and won't accept him as something else.
Remember the reaction to his performance at the White House Correspondents Presidential Roast a few years ago?

The Bush White House seemed to be genuinely surprised by the performance.
BlackGold
AG
I was wondering what the hell happened to Comedy Central. Didn't know suddenlink stopped carrying it. Glad to say today was my last day with suddenlink.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Pretty fitting final episode

*spoilers*

That's ensemble song, while cheesy, was pretty remarkable....there is literally no one else currently on tv who could get that large and diverse a group of celebs together for something like that, was pretty awesome to see.

Totally insane, I'm sure he was pleased, I know I was. Then follows it up with him getting into Santa's sleigh with St. Nick, Abraham Lincoln (secretly a unicorn) and Alex Trebek, who he knocks for not being American.

Entertainment weekly has a breakdown of everyone who was there, I apologize for EW being the crappiest website in the world.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/12/19/colbert-report-finale-guests/
aggiebrad94
AG
Had not watched this show in years. We enjoyed every part except Grimmy. I get why he had him but we didn't know the character so it fell flat with us. Other than that, it was clever, funny, and an impressive ensemble to finish.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.