Who is Steven Collins...

1,617 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by astros4545
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
...and why is he so special?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
7th Heaven had a pretty good run actually. It was a Christian themed show where Collins played a pastor. Like the Cosby situation he was a guy who was looked up to and respected (not as big a scale obviously) by others on the show and in Hollywood as he kinda adopted that good guy reputation.

In real life he was married to the girl from the original V series. They had issues..went to counseling and there he came forward with some pretty terrible admissions. Unbeknownst to him he was being recorded by his wife so she could release it later.

7th Heaven had a pretty solid following at one time. Its a big deal because of the crime and its woulda been a big deal if any other Hollywood person woulda been involved. His career is most likely over.
monarch
S
Thanks Tobias...In other words he is a normal guy; I could make a nasty comment, but I'll keep my trap shut
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
quote:
Thanks Tobias...In other words he is a normal guy; I could make a nasty comment, but I'll keep my trap shut

he's not a normal guy, he's a child predator.
Sex Panther
AG
What point exactly are you trying to make?
20ag07
quote:
Thanks for sharing!
Wes97
AG
Wasn't that the show with the young, tomboyish figured Jessica Biehl?
Rex Racer
AG
He was Corky's Dad. Duh!
Btron
AG
What did he "do"?
I've been crashing and burning down at the zoo.
Rex Racer
AG
He admitted to sexually molesting 3 underage girls between 1973 and 1994. Claims he has been doing all kinds of therapy since then and living on the straight and narrow.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Unbeknownst to him he was being recorded by his wife so she could release it later.
Absolute c**t.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
quote:
Unbeknownst to him he was being recorded by his wife so she could release it later.
Absolute c**t.
I disagree. The statute of limitations is up on those crimes. I'm happy the truth came out and he at least has to pay *some* kind of price. Anyone who would molest a child deserves much worse than this.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
Wasn't that the show with the young, tomboyish figured Jessica Biehl?

Yes
Whachutalnbout Willys
AG
He also cameoed as Andy Bernard's dad on The Office
astros4545
AG
Also the truth birth father of Dennis and see Reynolds in Its Always Sunny
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.