Good TV series on Netflix?

14,711 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by tamusc
Vade281
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Doctor Who!
SUPAGGIE
quote:
Another vote for Parenthood. It is one of our favorite shows of all time. So good.

REALLY?

I haven't seen it, but the commercials for it make me nauseous with the acappella "dah dah da dah dah dah dahhh" music, tight shots of the cast members looking pensively into the camera or repeating some mega cheesy line, the dark haired woman who seems like she poses for every shot of every scene she's in.

Seriously, it must be the most ******y show on television if it resembles the commercials in the least.
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
quote:
Another vote for Parenthood. It is one of our favorite shows of all time. So good.

REALLY?

I haven't seen it, but the commercials for it make me nauseous with the acappella "dah dah da dah dah dah dahhh" music, tight shots of the cast members looking pensively into the camera or repeating some mega cheesy line, the dark haired woman who seems like she poses for every shot of every scene she's in.

Seriously, it must be the most ******y show on television if it resembles the commercials in the least.
Parenthood has singing? I only watched a couple of episodes, but I could not get into it.

I started Orphan Black last night though, and that shiz is good.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Any of y'all watching The Fall? Was surprised I hadn't heard of it before someone mentioned it on the radio. It's really frickin good, and Scully is hot for a 70 yr old.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jackie childs
quote:
Any of y'all watching The Fall? Was surprised I hadn't heard of it before someone mentioned it on the radio. It's really frickin good, and Scully is hot for a 70 yr old.
i watched the first season, but found it kinda slow. i don't know if i'll tune in for season 2 or not.
TxAgg07
AG
Thought she looked pretty damn good as well. I had forgotten all about her. Then again I wasn't an X-Files person.
Law361
AG
New Girl is pretty funny.
rhutton125
AG
Chuck!
AR_Ag95
AG
Foyle's War
The Debt
quote:
New Girl is pretty funny.
Schmidt
Elmo Lincoln
AG
Rescue Me
Mustang1
AG
An idiot abroad- only watched 4 episodes so far but laughing so hard it makes me cry.
jackie childs
i've been watching The Good Guys lately...pretty decent show
getme
Alternative to Netflix for old TV shows:

http://www.shoutfactorytv.com/?gclid=CJXR8LG288QCFQwFaQodj4UADA
homebuildingag
AG
I'm shocked and appalled that Chuck has had only one recommendation! Thats one of the best shows on Netflix!
tamusc
AG
Another vote for Chuck.

I'd also add Daredevil as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.