Saw The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies. --Spoilers

10,936 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Madmarttigan
bedofbrass33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:

Someone soon will release a kickass 2-3 hour condensed version of this movie that will (mostly) rock. Just waiting for that day.

Already done. I haven't had the time to watch it yet but a couple of friends have and they said this cut is a step below the LOTR movies. Obviously not perfect but not the horrific mess Jackson gave us.

https://tolkieneditor.wordpress.com
SeattleAgJr
quote:
quote:

Someone soon will release a kickass 2-3 hour condensed version of this movie that will (mostly) rock. Just waiting for that day.

Already done. I haven't had the time to watch it yet but a couple of friends have and they said this cut is a step below the LOTR movies. Obviously not perfect but not the horrific mess Jackson gave us.

https://tolkieneditor.wordpress.com
Yeah I am aware of several of these, but I am still waiting for the version that is made once the Extended version of BOTFA is released in case there are some good scenes from that.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I finally watched this this weekend after it was released on HBO. All of the disappointment has pretty much already been covered, with one exception. The complete cartoon character that was Dain was ridiculous. So stupid. I was just waiting for him to drop a LEEEEEROY JENKINS!
PatriotAg02
AG
When does the Bluray Extended Edition hit stores anyone know?
FincAg
AG
It's been a few years since I saw these in theater. They did not hold up well at all. I felt like I was watching someone play a video game most the time. Everything was so shiny and soft.
Madmarttigan
AG
They were visual CGI terds on release. LOTR still holds up better, not to mention all the terrible stuff they added to all these movies

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.